Home
I have for sale a Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Shotgun/Muzzleloader scope in very good condition. I had it on a Marlin 1895 before I switched over to a scout setup. It held zero very well and has good eye relief. Heavy duplex. Parallax zero is set to 75 yards. 1/4 MOA friction adjustment dials. It's a "set it and forget it scope." Glass is very good. The tube has one speck on the ocular bell that's in the photo. See if you can find it. The scope will ship in a Leupold box that is not original to the scope by USPS Priority Mail insured. TYD $200. I prefer Paypal F&F (no fee to you or to me), but I'm not fussy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Tag
Me likey
TTT
One-and-only price adjustment: $190 TYD.
It can ship on Monday.
Just sayin’. 😉
Thanks.
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday. The 48-hour “Countdown to eBay” has begun!
It's Deal of the Day time! Let's go $175 shipped, $50 insurance, to anywhere USPS delivers Priority Mail. I'll send whoever takes it pictures of the package and USPS acceptance receipt, but at this price the buyer owns it when I hand it over the counter at USPS. Certainly I'll facilitate purchase of additional insurance if desired. This offer holds until I move it to eBay. It's a great scope! Belly up! If I can sell this, I get to buy another rifle!
SPF via PM. Thanks everybody!
© 24hourcampfire