Home
For sale is a Remington Model 7 barreled action chambered in 300 Blackout with a 16.5" factory Remington barrel (1:7 twist) threaded 5/8-24 with a Timney trigger. Factory action that has been trued, refaced front of receiver, cleaned up receiver threads and stoned the bolt raceway. Approximately 100 rounds fired through the barrel. Includes Zeiss bases and leupold rings (excluding scope) and action screws. It has been shooting sub MOA 100 yard groups with 125 gr. Nosler Ballistic Tips and 125 gr. Sierra Tipped Matchkings. I will include a sample of a few each of the above bullets if wanted. PM with a number or email and I will send any additional pics if needed. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
$485 + shipping.

Attached picture IMG_5589(Edited)_450x600.jpg
Attached picture IMG_5592(Edited)_450x600.jpg
pics

Attached picture IMG_5594(Edited)_450x600.jpg
Attached picture IMG_5595(Edited)_450x600.jpg
Ttt
Tag
I would also be interested in a trade/partial trade for a scope. At least 12x power max and a 1" tube. Leupold VX-3i perhaps or a Nikon Monarch 3 or 5.
How do you recut the receiver threads and still use the factory barrel?
Probably better to say cleaned up the threads when truing the action and not recut the threads. It is the factory barrel.
how heavy a cut for the receiver face to get it flat?
I don’t believe that is was much. The action work was all done by Saltzman Gun Works in Indiana.
Do you have the original bottom metal for it?
No. Just the barreled action.
Ttt
Ttt
© 24hourcampfire