Home
Posted By: chicoredneck WTB drilling - 04/26/20
Looking for a Drilling that is both functional and a price of art that can be displayed in the house.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: WTB drilling - 04/27/20
Check your messages. wink
Posted By: zippo8 Re: WTB drilling - 04/27/20
I have a 12 gauge/8x57r pre-war drilling with excellent game scene engraving. LMK if you are interested and I will email pics.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: WTB drilling - 04/27/20
Originally Posted by chicoredneck
Looking for a Drilling that is both functional and a price of art that can be displayed in the house.

Functional and comes with shotgun ammo...piece of art, too... Can be shipped directly to you, as was made in 1887.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: peaceman Re: WTB drilling - 04/27/20
Bruce, that is amazing.
Posted By: chicoredneck Re: WTB drilling - 04/27/20
Messages sent out. Thanks.
Posted By: chicoredneck Re: WTB drilling - 04/27/20
Bump. I’ve decided I want one in either sidelock or back action hammer fired.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: WTB drilling - 04/28/20
A sound sidelock will run from $3,000 on up, usually about $4K-$6K.

Back action guns should be bought cheap, unless they are something special, like a Best Quality like the Nagel & Menz with the baronial crown or a minty gun, or both. Back actions should run between $1,000-$2,500 TOPS!
Posted By: chicoredneck Re: WTB drilling - 04/28/20
Knowing that, it looks like I’m in the market for a back action gun. I like the looks of the old back actions the best, so the lower price point is great!
Posted By: MLF Re: WTB drilling - 04/28/20
A friend has one and wants to sell. A Kreighoff Neptune boxlock with side plates. Two barrel set. Both 12 gauge. One has 30-06 and the other 223 Rem. Also one has a 22 insert. It is engraved throughout. Unfired and custom stocked by Pachmyers best smith’s from Germany. Also a custom leather case. German claw mounts on both barrels with each holding a Leupold 3x20mm scope. Never been offered for sale before. The owner/ builder or smith is 89 years old and wants to find a home for it. $14k. If interested, pm me and I will text you photos. Regards
Posted By: bursits Re: WTB drilling - 07/08/20
I sent you a message
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: WTB drilling - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by chicoredneck

Functional and comes with shotgun ammo...piece of art, too... Can be shipped directly to you, as was made in 1887.

Wow!
Drooling......
Posted By: Fallschirmjaeger Re: WTB drilling - 09/02/20
Those look like Simpsons Ltd pictures. If you're smart you will not believe what they say about the bore condition. Be careful with those guys...just saying.
© 24hourcampfire