Home
Sako L61R in 30-06. Believe it is a mid '70's model.

Comes with original nice walnut stock as well as a McMillan Sako Classic that it currently rides in. Leupold ring mounts included

Pm me for pics.

$850.00
Easier for me to text pics!

Couple answers to a lot of the questions I've recieved.

Pad on Sako stock is a bit stiff. Not deformed or crumbling, but 40+ year old stiff.

McM stock has a 1' pad and LOP is measured at 13.8 or so from the deepest part of the trigger to the rear o the pad.

This model Sako has a rear adjustable sight. The metal is more of a brushed finish rather than the typical Sako ultra polish and blue.
I think I have sent pics to all requests (scope in pics is not included). If I missed you or they didnt come through, holler.

253-468-9845
A lot of rifle for the money! Very Nice!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]img hosting
Nice rifle
Assuming its a finnbear 24" (25") inch barrel ?

Seem to remember finish was typical (with wear) for the period/ era rifle you've described and pictures hanco has posted. Way more knowledgeable Sako aficionados on here than me however. Interesting with the adjustable rear sight.... always usually found/seen them with fixed or "none"

Nice composite stock and rings to boot! Can't believe its not spoken for....

Bump for a nice "old school" caliber freezer filler! GLWS

sawdustin
One of the better buys of the day!
Agree, good deal, about had myself talked into it, but with two other 30-06’s and other projects going I massaged my wants into prioritized needs...
© 24hourcampfire