Home
Posted By: bh444 Any interest in a Knight ML - 05/02/20
I have one I'm thinking of selling.I have had it over 10 years and have not used it since.I'm not sure of the model name but it was something fancy grin
Black and Blue,45 cal.DISC extreme (red primer holders)209 primers,Green Mountain fluted barrel(cryogenic),jewelled bolt,drilled and tapped but no sights(I may have them)Leupold QR bases with rings(1").Lots of extras,primers,nipple,tools, sabots.I would rate high 90s condition.Bore is perfect,I think it's a fast twist barrel by the looks of the rifling(shinny and sharp) 26 inch.OAL is just shy of 45 inches.
This is a very nice rifle but don't use it.Overall it's in EC.
If someone is looking for something like this send me a PM.I'll answer any questions.I can sent pictures to INTERESTED persons.
If someone is looking for something next to free,let's not waste each others time.
I will answer PMs in the order they come in.
You probably get a better answer over on MML, they even have a classifieds but you might need a certain number of posts before listing it.

https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com
Posted By: Kudu1 Re: Any interest in a Knight ML - 05/02/20
PM Inbound
Posted By: bh444 Re: Any interest in a Knight ML - 05/02/20
PMs answered
Posted By: Kudu1 Re: Any interest in a Knight ML - 05/02/20
PM om the way
Posted By: bh444 Re: Any interest in a Knight ML - 05/03/20
SOLD
Posted By: BOW777 Re: Any interest in a Knight ML - 05/03/20
Great ML guys. I have a Knight Big Horn with Green Mountain barrel. Wouldn't part with it. Shoots like a dream.
© 24hourcampfire