Home
Posted By: kenster99 FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/09/20
Very nice condition Kimber Montana in 270 WSM caliber. About 50 rounds down the tube.Comes with Leupold 1" rings/bases.$1200.00 shipped
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
11/16 ' 3 shots at 100 yds. $1125.00 shipped
Posted By: hanco Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/10/20
That is nice!
Thanks. Selling for a friend. If it was in 300WSM, it would be mine! Already have a 270 WBY magnum.
To the top please
Am I outa- line on the price?.......bump
Posted By: LazyV Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/13/20
Since you asked k, I think you are a little high. If you do research on gunbroker or similar, 270WSM’s can be had fairly regularly for less. Seems like a fairly available supply of them compared to demand though at the moment there aren’t many listed.
Posted By: shinbone Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/13/20
For a used Kimber Montana in a non-mainstream cartridge, I am thinking $950-ish. Also depends on how quick you want to move it.

Great rifle and cartridge, BTW. I’ve got the same set up, myself. People are not converting to the 270 WSM in droves, though. They’re missing out.

JMHO
Posted By: JMUPT Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/13/20
I've seen 2 at local gun shops in the past month for $799 each. Probably should have bought one at that price.
Posted By: david442 Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by JMUPT
I've seen 2 at local gun shops in the past month for $799 each. Probably should have bought one at that price.

Still there??? Details...

What shops? I wouldn't mind a day trip for that deal.
Posted By: KH1473 Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/13/20
Eurooptic has em for $1099
$975.00 Shipped
Posted By: jjrgr21 Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/14/20

Me too, which shops?
Please pass on the info on the shops who have these for $799. each. Heck of a deal if they are in the condition of this one . And bump back to the top please.

I'd also like their contact info, although the posters silence to previous requests speaks volumes.

Bump.
Probably thinking of the Hunter model, perhaps?
Posted By: addicted Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/15/20
Originally Posted by kenster99
$975.00 Shipped

Good price on a slayer of a cartridge
GLWS
Posted By: JMUPT Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/15/20
I'm not going to post a link on the sellers thread. I shouldn't have posted what I already did. I should have sent him a pm to let him know what I have seen shops asking. I have sent the link to those that have asked.
BTT for a Saturday
up top please
And again

That's the price shops are charging for their Hunters. Get your facts straight before you fubar someones Ad. Jeez
Posted By: addicted Re: FS- Kimber Montana 270WSM - 05/24/20
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

That's the price shops are charging for their Hunters. Get your facts straight before you fubar someones Ad. Jeez

THANK YOU!
My buddy wants to sell this rifle. He has 3 other Montanas, so $950.00 shipped, with a set of RCBS dies and a box and a half of brass. Its a nice lightweight rifle, and shoots great.
btt
Whats out there for trades? No short mags please.Old school, classic, etc etc.
BTT
Sold
© 24hourcampfire