Home
Must be 28" barrels in excellent condition. CZ Ringneck is a side-by-side and I believe they came with screw-in chokes, single selective trigger?.
TTT
I've got a NIB CZ Sharptail in 410 with 28" barrels but it has fixed M/IC chokes. Let me know if you are interested.
SKM, Pm me your price. I am really focused on the Ringneck model, but somewhat open. Thanks for your response.
up
up
SKM you have a PM
TTT
up
up
Hee you go - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/866581772
Thanks, inquiry sent, received response and declined. I have exhausted the major online gun outlets that I am aware of. Still looking, one will come along, quail season is a long way off. I do thank you for your help, break em all.

Well, if this is what you are looking for, BUY IT. The price in the listing is reasonable for this CZ model in a .410 double.
Thank you, I'll make my own decisions, thank you. Who makes your decisions? Think you are stepping out beyond your authoreity in my house. You need a job.
My LGS has a used, CZ 410 SXS. It was in very good condition and had choke tubes but that is all I remember about it. If you are interested, you could give them a call during the week at 810-629-5325. They do internet sales so shipping would not be a problem. Good luck.
Can you confirm LGS, I am not familiar with the abbreviated name? I would like to follow up.

Local Gun Store …… Maybe ????
I would not know cryptic is not my thing.
Sorry, LGS stands for Local Gun Store, a term that is used here from time to time but obviously not a universal term. The name of the store is Guns Galore in Fenton, MI
Originally Posted by oneoneshot
I would not know cryptic is not my thing.

Originally Posted by dtalbot
Well, if this is what you are looking for, BUY IT. The price in the listing is reasonable for this CZ model in a .410 double.

I have asked you as politely and as gentlemanly possible, i do not need your advise nor your PMs. I would ask you again to bow out of my business. Remove yourself from any further discussions on this matter. Don't need your PMs as well. I have been buying and trading guns longer than you have been dry behind the ears.
up
ttt
Up for 28" barrel CZ Ringneck in .410 dark wood.
Originally Posted by oneoneshot
Thank you, I'll make my own decisions, thank you. Who makes your decisions? Think you are stepping out beyond your authoreity in my house. You need a job.

This guy sounds like he'd be a real prince to deal with. I think I'll move along with mine!
Posted By: oneoneshot Re: Found 410 Double Barrel - 05/21/20
Search is over, purchased...thanks for all the input!!!!!
Search over, connected and purchased. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire