Home
Posted By: texasaggie09 WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/18/20
I’ve got a buddy looking for a Gatling style gun in .22lr caliber. Most are made from two Ruger 10/22 actions. Please let me know if you have one to part with.

Thanks!
Posted By: RipSnort Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/18/20
Well hell, I mean really, who doesn't want a .22LR Gatling Gun!? I can't think of anything more practical!

Good luck, RS
Posted By: Rackus Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/18/20
A buddy of mine just sold one, quite the fun gun!
Randy Redman has a couple that I’ve gotten to try. Higher end brass ones, not 10-22 based.

https://redmansrifling.com/

Too much fun mowing down metal silhouettes at 50 yards
Posted By: sidepass Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/18/20
Could make room in my safe for a American 180.
I passed on one a number of years ago, and have kicked myself ever since!
I think it was made by Tippman. It was so cool. Looked like a scale model of a real one. I seem to remember it had a wooden crate for it too!
Good luck!
Posted By: rmb721 Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/18/20
[quote=RipSnort]Well hell, I mean really, who doesn't want a .22LR Gatling Gun!? I can't think of anything more practical!

Thank you. That gave me a good laugh.
Didn't even know they existed - but now I want one!
You should go to the Tippman web page. They have a 9mm on rubber tires that looks like too much fun.
I’ve seen the Tippman ones but they are pricy compared to the little 22lr ones (and pricy to shoot).

My buddy would also consider just the kit to build a 22lr Gatling.
Just saw one for sale about 2 weeks ago. Now to remember where..........hmmmmmm.........
Posted By: duff645 Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/20/20
Give me the Gatling gun Barney ....
but Andeee
Well I found the place, but it was 9mm not .22lr.....
https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/page/product/product_id/7210/category/612/category_chain/343,612/product_name/17401+HALF+SCALE+REPLICA+OF+A+MODEL+1874+GATLING+GUN
Thanks but that’s going to be a little too fancy. Mostly looking for the cheaper Ruger 10/22 version with the kit installed (or just a kit by itself).
Posted By: dgr416 Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/20/20
I had one they are ok but jam easy .I had two 59 shot Mitchell drums on mine .The downward one ejected good the one that ejected up was the one that usually jams .I sold mine it was a play toy at best . You couldn't depend on it to not jam . Those kits were $99 bucks not including the guns .
Posted By: dgr416 Re: WTB: Gatling Gun in .22lr - 05/20/20
I had one they are ok but jam easy .I had two 59 shot Mitchell drums on mine .The downward one ejected good the one that ejected up was the one that usually jams .I sold mine it was a play toy at best . You couldn't depend on it to not jam . Those kits were $99 bucks not including the guns .
© 24hourcampfire