Home
For Sale:

I Sage VPS, 586-3 graphite 3 light fly rod for #5 line. Rod is 8’6, 3 1/8 oz. Rod has been very lightly used and is in excellent + condition. The cork handle is slightly dirty from use. Sage tube and cover included. $225.00 shipped.

Bill Ballan trout size fly reel for sale. Reel is in excellent condition and is loaded with Cortland444 weight forward line.
I don’t have box box, but will include case. This reel is very highly regarded. It’s light, holds a lot of line, and balances well on most rods. $200. Shipped

$375 for the pair shipped.

Thanks

Bob
This is a excellent system for fishing streams or mid- size brooks and rivers. It’s light for steelhead and large largemouths but would be a blast for smallies. I purchased the rod new and bought the reel unused from a friend who had more fishing gear than most of us have guns.

Bob
Last fished, successfully, on the west branch of the Delaware River two springs ago.

Bob
How many pieces? Rod weight and action? Reel size?
Originally Posted by borden811
How many pieces? Rod weight and action? Reel size?

I believe the Sage model number makes it a 5 weight 3 piece rod.

An excellent rig for rivers and streams on Brookies and Rainbow up to 24” s and I’ve fished with its near twin for quite a few years, except with a Ross reel instead. Great price too!
I'll take it. ...the whole shebang.
High Country:

Thanks. You’re getting some nice gear.

Bob

Please PM me your info, and I’ll get this packed up.
Sold to High Country. Thanks for the interest.
Nice find...
© 24hourcampfire