Home
[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]I bought this rifle brand new and I am the original owner. It was manufactured in March of 1994. It has a fully floated 26 inch heavy contour barrel with a concave crowned muzzle. The long action chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum is nestled in an HS Precision composite stock that has a full receiver-length aircraft-grade aluminum bedding block for maximum stability. The barrel and receiver have a matte finish, while the two-lug bolt is nicely jeweled. The adjustable trigger is wide enough to accommodate the index finger’s entire pad, it also has a series of vertical grooves for plenty of non-slip contact surface. The trigger breaks crisp and clean with no take-up and no creep. The rifle has a hinged floor-plate magazine. It has 60 rounds down the tube. It shoots lights out with Federal Premium 165 grain BTSP’s. The glass is a Leupold Vari-X II 4x12 with adjustable objective and a duplex reticle. It’s mounted with Leupold base and rings. The rifle is perfect in every way, inside and out, and it functions flawlessly. $1150.00, and I’ll ship it to your FFL (who must be willing to accept a shipped firearm from a non-licensee) in the lower 48.
Another look. Thank You.
I have a couple or three Senderos. All are great shooters, turned one into a 26 Nosler. You can’t go wrong with a Sendero.
Never owned one myself but know three people who have these as their main hunting rifle. All in 7mm Rem Mag too. From what I have seen and heard, all are incredible shooters.
Weight?

Bob
Originally Posted by Setterman
Weight?

Bob

There not a mountain rifle....lol.
Do you have a price for just the rifle?
Been awhile. Another look. Thank You.
Is this gun still for sale?
yep
I have a twin to this and it’s super accurate. It has shot every bullet moa or better 140 to 160 grain
Sale withdrawn.
This rifle has been sold to Akrange. Thank You sir.
© 24hourcampfire