Home
Posted By: david12601 Remember - 05/25/20
Happy memorial day everyone..........please take a moment and share a thought today..... and remember all the service men and woman who lost their lives so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we have today !
Posted By: pullit Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all that serve or have served, their families, and especially to the ones that lost their lives in doing so.
Posted By: 5960 Re: Remember - 05/25/20
God bless them all and God bless America
Posted By: Dinny Re: Remember - 05/25/20
The dead are the only ones who have seen the end of war and they deserve an eternity of peace. I used to enjoy Memorial Day, but after numerous tours in the Middle East as a combat medic I find I don't need a yearly reminder.

Nonetheless, those who have given their lives so that others may live in peace and free of tyranny and horror are my heroes.

Thanks, Dinny
Posted By: travelingman1 Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Thank you sir for your service. As with all who have served, much more needs to be said but there are no words for it.
Posted By: mmanincor Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Thank you to all who have served in any capacity.
Posted By: donsm70 Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Thanks to all that have served!
donsm70
Posted By: usull Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Much Respect and Gratitude to all that Served and Serve !
Posted By: bobkat Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Originally Posted by david12601
Happy memorial day everyone..........please take a moment and share a thought today..... and remember all the service men and woman who lost their lives so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we have today !

Amen to that
Posted By: Bull64 Re: Remember - 05/25/20
X2...
Posted By: Bowman44 Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Amen to that..
Posted By: lightning Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Originally Posted by david12601

Thanks for posting this David.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Remember - 05/25/20
god bless them all including the ones still in the service !
Posted By: hazer Re: Remember - 05/25/20
Thank you to all who have served, and to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: Remember - 05/26/20
What hazer said!!!!
© 24hourcampfire