Home

Good quality neoprene scope covers in good condition wanted. Sizes needed range from small dangerous game size (1.5-5X20) to extra-large size (4-16x56). Please none of the $1.50 each ones from eBay. PM's preferred. Thanks.
PM sent.
Thanks. Appreciate and accept your offer.
The eBay ones work pretty good.....:just take a while to get here!
Originally Posted by DrGnarr
The eBay ones work pretty good.....:just take a while to get here!

I agree 100%. Ordered 20 recently. They will arrive soon. I believe they are better than the Leupold ones. At least they have a strap on the back.
Thanks for the info on the eBay scope covers.

Can you tell me which particular ones you think are pretty good?

The only ones I have seen a friend ordered from 2 different sellers and they were made of very thin material and easily came apart as they were not well sewn.

I appreciate your input.
I bought these for $2.70 a piece in April 2019. The price has gone up significantly. Luckily I bought a few extra! Black ones with the red border. Maybe you can find someone selling the same ones cheaper.

Scope covers
Thank you DrGnarr. I will check these out.

Appreciate the help.
I've bought at least 50 of the Chinese neoprene scope covers and think that they are as good as the ScopeCoat scope covers that I paid quite a bit more for.

My ready rack stores long guns in an upright manner, so the neoprene scope covers are there to keep dust off the lenses and to cushion a scope if it happened to get bumped.
Thanks 260Remguy.

I am actually going to order some based on information above and a few PM’s I gotten about the eBay scope covers.

My thanks to all that provided so much helpful information.
© 24hourcampfire