Home
WTS: 2 excellent condition 24" stainless Thompson Encore barrels. Both have Leupold stainless weaver bases and matte Leupold PRW weaver rings. Rear sights were removed to fit the scopes when mounted, they will be included.

The barrel without the scope is .308 caliber, $250.00 plus shipping.

The barrel with the scope is .223 caliber, $250.00 without the scope plus shipping. The scope is a matte VX1 Leupold 4-12X40 duplex reticle, 1 inch tube. $225.00 for the scope if you buy it with a barrel.

Attached picture Encore1.jpg
Attached picture Encore2.jpg
Bump!
I hate to be "that guy" but those two barrels are definitely not the same length... :-)
I'm thinking the 223 is a contender barrel, but I can't read the barrel legend. Free bump.
Originally Posted by John_Boy
I'm thinking the 223 is a contender barrel, but I can't read the barrel legend. Free bump.

Based on the lug sizes, I agree. That'd make it 21".
Those are both encore barrels. They both have flat bottoms on the lugs. Contender barrels are step lugged, even though some of the very early contenders were flat bottomed. The flat bottomed contender barrels were all blued though. If I was a betting type that’s a 24” and 26” factory encore barrel. I could be wrong but that’s just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by PreciousLiberty
I hate to be "that guy" but those two barrels are definitely not the same length... :-)

It's the angle that the pic was taken from. I was getting some glare from the overhead lighting and had to shoot the pic from that angle. They are both 24" Encore barrels. Identical set-ups, except for the caliber.
Both barrels are still for sale. I would be interested in trading for a .50 cal Encore muzzle loader barrel.
PM sent with offer
.308 barrel is sold to Sagerunner. The .223 barrel and Leupold scope are still available.
BUMP! >223 Barrel and scope still for sale!
Whoever buys the .223 barrel, please tell us what it is and how long it is.
Definitely has my attention!
© 24hourcampfire