Home
In case anyone is nearby, or will be in a couple months....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]LabPuppies2020 by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Born Last night, second litter from this pair, proven health, spirit, lovability, trainability. Excellent dogs!

Ready in 8 weeks, prefer ten weeks for ideal transition.

$800 - Full Unlimited AKC registration.

Will add pics to this thread occasionally! grin
sitting here crying. lost my chocolate a couple months back. momma says NO
What town are you in? Great looking pups
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Such a MEAN momma! wink
Do you ship them?
Originally Posted by desertoakie

Such a MEAN momma! wink

she was crying when she said it,
Originally Posted by ejo
What town are you in? Great looking pups

We're in Selah, WA
Originally Posted by remingtonman
Do you ship them?

I'm very reluctant to ship. Would have to be buyer's expense from Yakima WA, and I'd consider it.... But I hate the idea. Older dogs, yeah, but pups....
Lost my chocolate lab at 5 years old.great dog.i still miss him.i got a black lab now, but he isn't quite what my chocolate was.
What are the yellers? Male or female?
Both... and both yellows are dibs'd already. Possible to fall through, but only a small chance.

Still have a black male and two black females to dibs.
13 years ago when another member did such, I wound up with two little girls (twins in every way) they were inseparable... Taffy and Cinnamon are both gone now, but still think of them every day. There's nothing like having a pair of Labs.

Phil
Black Labs Matter!

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

G23
Originally Posted by rainshadow1
Originally Posted by remingtonman
Do you ship them?

I'm very reluctant to ship. Would have to be buyer's expense from Yakima WA, and I'd consider it.... But I hate the idea. Older dogs, yeah, but pups....

My favorite walk arounds for pre flight were the ones with puppies waiting to be loaded on the plane. I'd always stop for them.
Is now the time for a new mama!!!!!!
Most honest love you'll ever get right there in that photo.

It's been over two years since I lost mine, no way I could've had one that soon.
Five years for me. This post actually made me think about it for the first time. Beautiful pups.
I have used gundog express a number of times. Just received my last pup Kansas to CT a couple weeks ago. I am not sure if they go that far west but worth a try.
Originally Posted by JeffP
I have used gundog express a number of times. Just received my last pup Kansas to CT a couple weeks ago. I am not sure if they go that far west but worth a try.

Never heard of... what do they do? Do they have a website?
They ship pups/dogs via a truck set up to transport dogs. My last pup took 3 days. They have a web site but I checked, they don’t serve west coast. Try RTF Forum. I know there are a few that provide the service and they know the good ones.

https://www.retrievertraining.net/forums

Katie Becker at move the dog also does a great job
Get Directions

(515) 783-2241

[email protected]

http://movethedog.net/
Originally Posted by JeffP
They ship pups/dogs via a truck set up to transport dogs. My last pup took 3 days. They have a web site but I checked, they don’t serve west coast. Try RTF Forum. I know there are a few that provide the service and they know the good ones.

https://www.retrievertraining.net/forums

Katie Becker at move the dog also does a great job
Get Directions

(515) 783-2241

[email protected]

http://movethedog.net/

Thanks! I will look into it... I also just had a litter of Beagles! (I have two breeding dogs right now, they decided to have litters two days apart!)
Great looking puppies.
Just looking at them makes me tear up a bit ; my old Chocolate Lab laying next to my desk is fighting a losing battle with Lymphoma, I remember when my old girl was that new to this world.
I know we said we'd wait a bit after this one crosses over, but I do find myself looking at Lab puppies.
I think Lab number 4 will come along sooner than latter.
Beautiful puppies, I'm sure they will all go to wonderful homes.

StarchedCover
Here are some individual pics, at 3.5 days, just after the dew claw removals....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020Leia by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Yellow Female - Claimed! - Deposited! - Paid!

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020cb by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Chocolate Male - Claimed - Pending Funds

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020bb1 by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Black Male #1 -

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020bg1 by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Black Female #1 -

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020bg2 by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Black Female #2 -

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020yb by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Yellow Male - Claimed - Pending Funds

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020bg3 by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Black Female #3 -

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020Lilly by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Chocolate Female - Claimed - Deposited! - Paid!

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Bella2020bb2 by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

Black Male #2 -

One of the Black Females has been claimed, and deposit received... just not sure which one.
One of the Black Males has been claimed, but no funds... not sure which one.

More pics and defining traits and personalities to come!

what's mom and dad look like? English or American?
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]GusBella by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

American.

Both excellent dogs in every way. Both in big families. Both very master-oriented. Both excellent with kids, even babies. Both fierce and disciplined in the field.

The newborn puppy photos are what did me in the last time. I drove nearly 1k miles round trip to fetch them. Spent nearly two weeks trying to name them, and it was my wife took I minute, pointed to each calling out there names... Cinnamon and Taffy. I never had any problems with them and thin of them both daily.

Phil
Looks like Black Male and Black Female remain... All else are claimed...
All females are gone!

Two beautiful chunky black males remain unclaimed....
Price?
Original post.
800. 300 holds.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]bm2v by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]bm1v by .com/photos/142732471@N06/]Steve Tormala, on [bleep]
Only one left...
Love Labs

Hank
Labs are the best dogs ever!
We just purchased our 3rd English Choc from central WA (Skyfire Labs).
Here she is 6 weeks ago (age 8 weeks) sitting next to her inline breed bigger sister.

Attached picture 20200513_174829-X2.jpg
Attached picture 20200514_183733-X3.jpg
Beauties! Those English are a stocky dog!
All Reserved!!!
© 24hourcampfire