Home
Posted By: rblum100 Dakot African .416 Rigby - 06/10/20
3 stocks, original, plus a beautiful Bastogne wood stock by craftsman at Duncan Gunworks, plus a composite stock. Recoil reducer, Leupold scope, quick release mounts, lots of other extrasIf you are planning a Safari, then this rifle is for you. $5750. Plus shipping and the usual transfer fees. When you do the math you will be impressed. I have used this rifle on two African safaris. Safari proven! This is one of the most beautiful stocks that I have ever seen.
I also have bullets, dies and cases.
Send me a pm with your phone number I will answer your questions.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Txwildman Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 06/10/20
Beautiful!
Posted By: dukxdog Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 06/10/20
Classic!

Bump
Posted By: rblum100 Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 06/10/20
I forgot to point out the serial number: R0033, An early Dakota Safari. This indicates to me that it was a highly desirable Don Allen rifle. One of America's finest gun manufacturing craftsmen. It pains me a bit to let go of it, but, I believe that I have been on my last big hunt for large dangerous game on safari and I don't want this piece of art to remain in my home where it will not be put to good use.
Beautiful rifle and very fair price!
Posted By: g5m Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 06/11/20
Beautiful!
Bump for a beautiful rifle.
Posted By: johnt189 Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 06/28/20
very nice would like to get it but my boss told me I already have one and so I like who I sleep with
Posted By: GSPfan Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 11/13/20
A shame to let this go. Load it down and shoot deer with it. I use my 416 Taylor, 450/400 and 375 in the deer woods each fall.
Posted By: jdemocko Re: Dakot African .416 Rigby - 11/14/20
Love mine. Great rifle
© 24hourcampfire