Home
A picture of this rifle would be worth 1000 words but a pain To post on my I-phone. The rifle was made in Germany and the barrel is marked K. Jaeger. This looks nothing like the other rifles that I have seen of his. It’s not an overly embellished piece. The stock is nicely checkered, and a pretty but not over the top piece of walnut. It’s not engraved or inlaid but just nicely blued. It is not drilled and tapped and has a two leaf rear and ramp front. I haven’t weighed it but it’s not heavy and very trim and points nicely. This is a very nicely done rifle. Message me and I will send pictures. I planned on keeping this but have many irons in the fire and need some cash. 900.00 + actual shipping.

Thanks,
Pics sent to those that requested. I can’t send photos through PM, please provide a phone number of email address if you would like pictures.
I believe I got pictures to all of those who asked. Please, reach out if I missed you.
Update: 7lbs 3 ounces and a 24” barrel.
I can post photos if you want
Ttt
Here she is

[Linked Image from media.fotki.com]

[Linked Image from media.fotki.com]
Ttt
Absolutely beautiful. That's the start of a world class 35 whelen!
Originally Posted by Willicd
Absolutely beautiful. That's the start of a world class 35 whelen 30-06!

Fixed it for you.

Jerry
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
Absolutely beautiful. That's the start of a world class 35 whelen 30-06!

Fixed it for you.

Jerry

Hold on! There is a Federal statute in place requiring every Yankee to own a .35 Whelen, and it has to be a rebored barrel.
I sold one a few yrs back that was engraved with S&B 4 power on it, standard forend. Very nice rifles. I like the looks of this one better than the one I sold.
I agree with all comments made. Yes, this would be an awesome Whelen. I actually bought it originally with the sort of idea. I didn’t because it’s an awesome 30-06! I don’t really care for the highly embellished rifles and shotguns that are more his “style”. Also Nebraska was still a territory during the civil war. Am I still a Yankee?
TTT
Ttt
Ttt
Reasonable offers entertained.
Where in NE?
Omaha
Ttt
875 shipped
Ttt
Happy Fathers day
Ttt
Nice. Good luck🔝
Up
Last reduction 825.00 shipped or I’m keeping it. Thanks
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
Absolutely beautiful. That's the start of a world class 35 whelen 30-06 9.3x62!

Fixed it for you.

Jerry

Fixed it for both of you. smile
Up
Bringing this back for another look. 800 shipped
© 24hourcampfire