Home
I've been eyeing the CZ All-Terrain Series for a 20ga o/u; specifically looking at the Rehead Premier version.

Unfortunately, none of the local shops carry them, so I'm hoping someone here can comment on their build and quality. Also, from what I can tell, the only difference between the Redhead Premier and the Drake is that the Drake has a mid-rib delete; which makes me question whether or not the RP is worth the extra ~$300.
The drake has extractors, the redhead has ejectors.

Isn't the only feature on the "all terrain" guns the cerakote? If you like it, get it. The early huglu guns had issues, mainly due to soft firing pins and regulation issues. They have come a long way since the early 2000's.
Ahhh, missed that somehow. I was aware of the issues with the early runs but it appears that most of those issues have been addressed.

Cerakote and magnets installed on the extractor/ejector are the main difference between the all-terrain and regular line.
I just received a AT Bobwhite s x s.It's so ugly only a duck hunter could love it,but the fit and finish is very good.Feels like a solid gun and locks up tight.Looking forward to using it this season starting with early teal next month.
© 24hourcampfire