Home
Posted By: Shag CZ USA Shotguns - 01/15/21
Looking at a pump and at the Bobwhite II. The pump guns work silky smooth look to be well built. The Side by Side driving me crazy. Anyone?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: CZ USA Shotguns - 01/15/21
im not sure on the pumps but the Bobwhite G2 is a very very solid gun. though if I were lookinga t a double in that price point I would try and find a Tri star Bristol as they seem to always have better wood on them.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: CZ USA Shotguns - 01/26/21
My neighbor bought one of the hammer guns to fulfill some yearning he had. Loves it. Killed a couple of rabbits the other day and was all excited.

I just put one of the All-Terrain O/Us on layaway. Seems like a good utility gun for an old man; not too heavy.
Posted By: Dobegrant Re: CZ USA Shotguns - 01/26/21
I just recently bought a bobwhite g2 20 gauge, very happy with this gun, well made and seems to be regulated well.
Posted By: DonFischer Re: CZ USA Shotguns - 01/26/21
I've got two Bobwhite G2's and like them both. Haven't really used them a lot yet though. Double trigger's sold me, I just like them! Three other SxS's are all AyA Matadors, love them too!
Posted By: Lslite Re: CZ USA Shotguns - 02/06/21
I've got an All Terrain Bobwhite.Nice handling s x s,it's solidly built,but the finish isn't very well done.After using it this duck season I've noticed that even though it's well cared for,I find rust on some areas where the finish seems thin.Also,recoil is stout with 3" waterfowl loads.
© 24hourcampfire