Home
Local gun store as a nice looking Winchester model 12 in 20ga for sale

Appears to be very good condition in a nice take down case

What’s something like that worth?
Depends ; Winchester made a number of different configurations.

I have a plain barreled field model, corn cob forearm, made in 1916.

Describe the gun in detail and condition. Pics would be way better.
has stock been cut? pad added?
barrel length?
Choke?
Drilled?
Year made?
Condition, condition, condition......

without that info, maybe $500
They are asking $2200 for it. I don’t know the answer to any of the questions above
Originally Posted by ShortMagFan
They are asking $2200 for it. I don’t know the answer to any of the questions above

Even for a Winchester "WS-1" skeet gun the price seems high.
Our little gun store has a 1959 plain barreled 20 gauge all original in very good condition and they are asking $550 for it. It has been un-sold for about a month now.
For that price it would help to say” Pigeon” on the receiver extension.
Ok...I was being sarcastic.
I must have been confused. Price is $950 and it’s a “limited”. Nice wood and still has the hang tag on the trigger. It appears to have been assembled but never shot
Browning remake?
Maybe. Same guy had a Browning BAR 22lr sitting right next to it on consignment. Both guns are really cool
If it’s a brand new browning, I fired then maybe 950. If it’s an original gun with original hang tag, u fired, its worth more than that......so I doubt it’s original.
Box and markings say Winchester. How would I tell if it’s a browning remake?
Both Browning and Winchester marketed Miroku-made Model 12 20 gauges. The Brownings came first and were modified choke; the Winchesters came later and were improved cylinder.
Either way the box someplace should say "Made in Japan". Barrel will also be marked "Made in Japan" probably on the right side.
© 24hourcampfire