Home
Posted By: Jim585 Easyhit.com products ? - 07/07/21
Anyone have experience with Easyhit products?
Posted By: elkcountry Re: Easyhit.com products ? - 07/21/21
I have easyhit sights on ALL of my shotguns! Best shotgun sight on the market. Tom Knapp used to promote them when he was alive! They are great sights as they allow the shooter to keep both eyes open!

Elk Country
Total garbage. Look at the target, you don't need a sight on a shotgun.
Posted By: battue Re: Easyhit.com products ? - 07/21/21
Knapp had mastered instinctive shooting...when he was shooting behind his back, or with the gun over his head he wasn't using an easy hit. And if he could do it those ways he certainly didn't need it when shooting off the shoulder. Knapp was getting paid to promote the device. Using it to hit...you judge for yourself.

It may work for those targets that give you extended time..For most field shooting. it will do little but add some color to the shotguns appearance..

And this fellow crushed Knapps record...with a Winchester of all things....Instincts are are wonderful thing...I wish I knew how to let them free...

Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Easyhit.com products ? - 07/21/21
These things make me think of the old Martial Art movies -

I’ve never had a bunch of falling clay pigeons that I threw attack me - great skill….

I get it’s for marketing purposes but …

BTW - if you watch these guys on pheasant and quail hunts - they miss !!

Have to admit, one of the worlds current top shotgunners has a modified version on the end of his shotgun....his misses are not all that frequent.

Posted By: dale06 Re: Easyhit.com products ? - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Total garbage. Look at the target, you don't need a sight on a shotgun.

I’m not familiar with these sights. But agree, don’t need a sight on a shotgun, unless you’re slug shooting at big game.
© 24hourcampfire