Home
Posted By: JeffP40 USRAC O/U ?? - 10/02/21
I saw an unusual shotgun in a pawn shop today. Win., USRAC, Belgian? Funky, oval checkered panels on grip and forend. I am assuming it is 80s vintage? What is there to know about them?
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: USRAC O/U ?? - 10/02/21
Winchester Select Energy

Built by FN in Belgium. Circa 2005-ish

I have the Sporting model. Decent piece of walnut, ported 30" barrels, adjustable comb................fits me like a glove and is like pointing my finger. The oval checkering pattern, I could take or leave. It's unique. But it's not sharp enough to suit me on a hot day. My hands sweat and I struggle to get a grip (insert snide comments here). But I remedy that easily with a shooting glove.

Very nice, quality gun that didn't get enough credit where credit was due.

https://www.winchesterint.com/products/shotguns/over_and_under/A-WSESPEADS/A-WSESPEADS.html
Posted By: JeffP40 Re: USRAC O/U ?? - 10/03/21
This one has no adjustable comb. Pretty plain, but as you say, fits nice. I believe they have it priced at $800. Any idea of street price on these?
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: USRAC O/U ?? - 10/06/21
I'd say $800 is on the high side of reasonable for a non-adjustable gun. But if it fits.........that's something you can't put a price on.

It's a quality gun. I don't think there'd be any disappointments. FWIW............ I think I gave $1175-ish for mine in 2007.
Posted By: JeffP40 Re: USRAC O/U ?? - 10/07/21
I am thinking of offering &700. We shall see. Thanks
Posted By: pullit Re: USRAC O/U ?? - 10/07/21
I had one years ago. It was ok but not the same quality as a 101.
© 24hourcampfire