Home

Have looked for one of these on and off for years. Found one on the East Coast. A month later I have it due to my first cashier’s check finding a black hole somewhere around Memphis, TN.

Right at 6 lbs on my scale. I believe I’m really going to like this one:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: cdg Re: Browning Superlight Feather 16 - 01/22/22
That's a great looking O/U....
Hope its everything you expected!
I had one in 20ga. Loved the gun, but receiver started tarnishing. Browning didn't care. Pissed me off. Sold it for more than I bought it.

I called Browning CS one time about five years ago to see if they or their any of their dealers had any of these on a rack or warehouse somewhere. I got a virtual laugh over the phone.

Ok, thanks then.
Browning CS as been rather poor for decades, I just had a similar experience regarding the stock on my 20 ga 525 Sporting gun. Asking if purchasing a new stock would even be a possibility was answered with silence. Now, I'm hoping the Accura glass repair will fix things as it is a pretty decent looking stock.

Beretta wasn't any better which is why Rich Cole came into prominence. Rich wasn't always the most personable person but he knew Beretta guns and seldom did not have the needed part. I think Rich is why Beretta did a little straightening of their CS department. Now, if only someone would do the same with Browning...
I love mine. I just need to carry it more often.
The only problem with that gun, George, is that it may be hard to justify another. ;-{>8

It’s highly personal oldtrapper, like guys’ taste in the fairer sex, but if I had to draw up my ideal for a double for pheasant hunting in the Heartland, this would be it, or only off by a degree or two. Of course, I could draw up my best pump or SA too. Just my taste and opinion.

But I’ve looked for one of these casually for quite a while — I’m contented. 🙂
Dang, that's a sharp gun
George what kinda loads are you going to use in that 16?..mb

Standard 2 3/4”, 1 1/8 oz 4,5, and 6’s. Fiocchis, Federal, and Remington as I have a mixed supply. These are suburb for pheasants in my view.
Good that you have good supply of 16's trying to find them spur of the moment is frustrating and expensive for those who don't....mb
© 24hourcampfire