Home
Not familiar with Rizzini shotguns, some limited net surfing last night didn't turn up any negatives.

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with Rizzini shotguns?

I was able to handle the 16 gauge yesterday at my local firearms emporium. It has nice wood, fit and finish is excellent, fits me well and it's calling my name.

I understand that it is not on a 16-gauge frame, but I am not a purist.

Any information or opinions are greatly appreciated.

I may have a moment of weakness and have to go get it.

Thanks

StarchedCover
I have always wanted one, but a little pricey for me
Long version

Short version

If you have the time, I rely enjoyed the long one.
Teal,
Thank you for sharing the videos.
I enjoyed the long version.
Tomorrow I'll swing by the Gunshop and look the Rizzini over again.

StarchedCover
I have a Rizzini Marcheno 20 gauge O/U (a sporting clays gun). It's been completely reliable and I shoot it regularly. The B. Rizzinis make nice guns.

As an aside, there were, at one point, three different Rizzini companies selling guns into the US. The B. Rizzinis make the gun you're looking at. F.A.I.R. is the second, with the name changed as a result of all of some litigation over the use of the Rizzini name in the U.S. The third company, F.lli Rizzini, is a very high end maker (comparable to the best British makers and usually with better engraving). Their guns go for 10s of thousands of dollars.
I have read that they are sized gauge-appropriate with a 12 being ~ 6.75, and a 20, ~ 6.25. I imagine a 16 then would fall at about ~ 6.5+ lb or thereabouts. Not bad at all.

I also read they may not be readily available until May or June — you may have happened upon an early bird.

https://www.rizziniusa.com/products/br110-light-luxe
Trying to convince myself a BR 552 in 28 would be a nice addition to my tool box.
© 24hourcampfire