Home
Posted By: EFHutton Benelli Montefeltro patterns - 06/24/22
I know the SBE 3s are designed to shoot a little high , like 60/40 , and I’ve had a M2 that patterned a little high , but what about the Montefeltro?
Posted By: GF1 Re: Benelli Montefeltro patterns - 06/24/22
About the same dimensions, also changeable with Benelli’s spacers between stock and action. My Montefeltro was perfect for me with no change.

All mine needed was a trigger job, easy mailing just trigger group + $85.
Mine have all been around the 60/40 range as well
They can shoot high but all you have to do is to change the buttstock shims as described.

Personally I like them shooting high because I put the bird above the front bead so I can see more of the time.
I wonder how that figures in with the Monte's flat field rib vs say that of the others.

I've missed a few wild roosters flushing straight away that have left me scratching my head. Must be shooting over them in most cases as I usually put my bead right on the bird.

Regardless, Monte 20 is still my favorite workhorse by a longshot!
Originally Posted by lundtroller
I wonder how that figures in with the Monte's flat field rib vs say that of the others.

I've missed a few wild roosters flushing straight away that have left me scratching my head. Must be shooting over them in most cases as I usually put my bead right on the bird.

Regardless, Monte 20 is still my favorite workhorse by a longshot!

Have you put your gun on a pattern board
Yep, I am not crazy about the flat rib on the Montefeltro model but to each his own....my My Monte 20ga 24" patterned probly 70/30 high so I changed the front bead to a Truglo Longbead which is taller than the tiny Benelli factory bead and it now patterns a perfect 50/50 just like I like it 👍👍.....Hb
© 24hourcampfire