Home
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Browning Citori GTI - 09/05/23
I found a red lettered GTI. I know this is in the first year or so of production and takes Invector chokes. The gun is in very good shape, locks up well, and comes with multiple choke tubes (Muller) for both hunting and clays as well as a nice canvas and leather case.

My question is, what’s it worth? I haven’t been able to find a lot of details on the sold side of GB or much recently posted about these. Any ideas?
Posted By: pullit Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/06/23
Might try Guns International, I had one years ago but have not kept up with the pricing. My guess (and I do mean guess) would be in the $1200-1400 range.
Posted By: passport Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/07/23
What barrel length? These have a strong following. If it’s a 32 inch gun pay the man what ever he wants
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/07/23
They’re 30”.
Posted By: passport Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/07/23
How much?
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/08/23
He’s asking $1300 without the case.
Posted By: pullit Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/08/23
I don't think that is a bad price on a Browning O/U. That would make a good all around clay target gun that could also be hunted with
Posted By: Teal Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/08/23
Agree with Pullit - pretty rare in the places I hang out with to find a Browning O/U much under that. It's basically the floor unless you're really lucky.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/08/23
Invector choke tubes or invector plus? Big difference. Not saying they are no good but know what you are buying..mb
They’re invector. They used plus after 1990.
Posted By: battue Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/08/23
Muller choke tubes today are probably around $90 each.

If you are going to use it more than a little it is a good deal. If not, then you will have to find someone who wants an old out of favor shotgun to get out of it.
At this point the case is the deal breaker. He wants to keep it for $1300 and I want everything. If he won’t move I’ll find a more modern and somewhat lighter version and go with it.
Posted By: battue Re: Browning Citori GTI - 09/08/23
If it is an original leather Browning case in good shape, it is worth a couple hundred itself. If I wanted the shotgun, then I would be willing to also go for paying extra for the case. Would make for an easier sell down the road if you wanted out.
It’s a browning case, but it’s a soft takedown case. Probably $100 or so new. If it had an original hard case I’d be shucking $100 bills already.
© 24hourcampfire