Home
My son that lives in Denver has a auto 11-87 3.5 Magnum like new that he wants to sell, but they don't allow guns to be advertised in the newspaper. Any suggestions. I don't know exactly what the model is called.
Its probably the Remington SPS supermag turkey, why dont you advertise it here on the fire for him?
Green Mountain Guns in the Mission Trace shopping center will sell the gun on consignment for him. They are honest people. Give then a call. My son and I consider it our toy store.
QuarterChoke thank you. I will tell him.

Tom264 I will get the model or give him the site. He can send a picture, I can't. Thank You
Remington SPS 3 chokes. Just cleaned and serviced by A Remington Authorized Dealer in the Denver area. He doesn't have time to clean one himself. His money. I never made enough to have someone else clean my guns or mount my scopes. He only shot 3 inch shells. It will shoot 31/2 shells. Super goose gun. I think he wants to get a new rifle toy. Or maybe my granddaughter is wanting a car. Junior in High School, reckon she wants a car?
© 24hourcampfire