Home
Posted By: Roeder6001 Remington 11-87 - 12/19/00
I'm looking at the Remington 11-87 or the Beretta urika 319 for duck hunting and other hunting. Anyone with comments about the guns?
I don't have any experience with the Urika, but the 11-87 is a good and reliable gun, but it is somewhat heavy, which is not necessarily all that bad for a duck hunting gun, but if you are going to use it for general field purposes, I might look for a somewhat lighter gun.
Posted By: mark75101 Re: Remington 11-87 - 03/20/01
I have a 11-87 and its pretty much indestructable. It is heavy though so if you plan on doing upland bird hunting you should probably check out the beretta.
Posted By: Doc Re: Remington 11-87 - 03/23/01
Lots of folks I know are saying nice things about the Bennelli too. Expensive, but a fine gun I understand.
Posted By: Arkhunter Re: Remington 11-87 - 03/23/01
Im also an 11-87 owner but I dont find it heavy at all. Maybe Im just used to carrying it though.<P>Ive had it for about 8 or 9 years and if it fails me tomorrow, itll be the first time.<P>For the price and what you get in terms of dependability and durability, I think they are hard guns to beat.<P>Just my opinion though. Everybody has their own favorite shotgun.<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://TheSouthernOutdoorsman.com" TARGET=_blank>TheSouthernOutdoorsman.com</A>
© 24hourcampfire