Home
Posted By: TDMax Multi barrel combo - 04/09/10
Looking for suggestions for a decent multi barrel setup. I don't do a lot of shotgunning, but I want something more than my $80 NEF Pardner 20 ga. I have seen the Mossberg 535 3 barrel setups, but are they any good? Maybe slide up to the 835? Rem 870? I've spent enough on rifles and scopes lately so I have to keep this relatively inexpensive.

A good setup with XF choke for long range Grackel and Starlings, a general all around, and a slug barrel just in case. Also a home defense grab and go piece.
Posted By: Stroker Re: Multi barrel combo - 04/10/10
Rem 870 Express / Combo is just what the Dr ordered.
Posted By: tbear99 Re: Multi barrel combo - 04/10/10
rem 870
Posted By: TDMax Re: Multi barrel combo - 04/03/12
Revisiting an old topic thinking about skipping the multi barrel, stepping up the budget to a Benelli. Possibly a semi auto. Basically a multipurpose gun and maybe do a slug barrel later.

Opinions on the Benelli inertia system?
There isn't anything out there right now better.
Posted By: 7mm08okie Re: Multi barrel combo - 04/03/12
If you want a great gun with basically the same system but for half of the money, look at the Stoeger M3500. I bought this gun before waterfowl season last year and will use this coming weekend for Turkeys. Comes with 4 chokes including a extended turkey choke as well as a recoil reducing insert for the stock. I bout mine in APG and LOVE IT!!

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger-model-3500.php

I bought mine at Bass Pro for $599.00

Just a thought. Good luck in your search!
© 24hourcampfire