Home
Posted this in the classifieds, but I think this area gets more Shotgun traffic. Hope no one minds me posting it here:

I'm looking for a AL391 Urika that's sitting idle in your safe.

Configurations I'm interested in:

12g with 26 inch barrel
20g with 26 inch barrel
20g youth model with 24 inch barrel

Only looking for wood and blued. No synthetic please. The "Xtra grain" wood model is fine as well. Please send personal message if you have something you'd like to sell or discuss. Wanting to make this my casual clays and dove gun.
Here is one that was on the campfire awhile ago that never sold. Could PM him and ask if it is still for sale. 20 gauges are almost impossible to find these days, and if you do the prices are flat out ridiculous. A pawn store has a field model on Gunbroker and has re-listed it I'm sure over 15 times. The highest I saw it go was 905 bucks and it didn't hit reserve. And good luck finding a 26in barrel as well. They are not easy to come by at all.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread..._FS_Beretta_391_Gold_Silver_#Post6824458
A friend has a 20ga NIB....been in closet for several years....I'll ask her if she wants to sell it.
Originally Posted by C_Hell
Here is one that was on the campfire awhile ago that never sold. Could PM him and ask if it is still for sale. 20 gauges are almost impossible to find these days, and if you do the prices are flat out ridiculous. A pawn store has a field model on Gunbroker and has re-listed it I'm sure over 15 times. The highest I saw it go was 905 bucks and it didn't hit reserve. And good luck finding a 26in barrel as well. They are not easy to come by at all.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread..._FS_Beretta_391_Gold_Silver_#Post6824458

That one sold, my buddy has it in his safe.
Sad to hear that it's tough to find these in 26 or 24 (youth model).

I shot a 20g with the 24 inch barrel and fell in love.

A 12 or 20 with a 24 or 26 would perfect. Hoping someone has one in the safe they would like to part with for cold cash.

Vern- keep me posted...
I have a 30 inch 391 12 gauge sporting model, and it's a great gun but wish I had a 28 in barrel. And I have a 390 20 gauge with the 26in barrel, and man is that a sweet little gun.
What do you think minus two inches is going to get you?

Besides less sight plane and less weight?
I shot a 24 inch and liked how it held, swung and shot. I imagine the 26 would feel good too. The 28 and 30... too much.
To much sight plane? Wow ok. So you have never shot a 28 or 30 and you are ruling it out. Thats the way to handicap yourself.
Thanks for knowing how I like to shoot. Glad you've stepped behind me to watch me shoot. Feels good to have such sage advice.
I shot 28 in for years before picking up my 390 with the 26 in barrel. I really like the "shorter" barrel.
No problem! I know a thing or two about shooting shotguns and what works well, what doesn't work as well, and why. If you knew you wouldn't have looked here for advice. I don't need to stand behind you to know that a 24" barreled 391 will handicap you both in clays and on dove. Further more a guy that needs to post here looking for a 391 that lives in the Sporting Clays Capital of America is pretty funny I must say.
there is one in the classifieds now:

Beretta 391 Urika 2 Ultralight 12ga
Thanks for the heads up. The owner and I have messages back and forth and I've decided to pass. But I appreciate the time to communicate that you saw one. Lots of good people here.
Where in Texas are you located? I have a Parallel Target I may part with.
Originally Posted by Orphanedcowboy
Where in Texas are you located? I have a Parallel Target I may part with.

If it is a RL model I would be interested in it.
It is a Parallel Target, but not a reduced length
OK. I'm looking for a used RL for my daughter to shoot trap with.
Found one!

[Linked Image]

Come on dove season!
Good find! Can I ask what you paid?
$800 even.

I thought it was a good price for the condition (95% IMO - only a small stock scratch and ding on the rib) and getting difficult to find.
Ya wow you got a heck of a good deal.! I woulda paid 800 in a hurry!
Shot it today for the first time. Loved it! Functioned great. Ran 150 rounds down it. Mixture of AA Target, AA Heavy Target, Rem Gun Club and Rem Heavy Dove.
© 24hourcampfire