Home
Posted By: Lucas1 Browning B-80 20ga value - 09/14/16
How much is a Browning B-80 20ga with Invecter barrel worth? The metal isn't in the best of shape but the wood is in good shape.
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Browning B-80 20ga value - 09/15/16
Bueller, Bueller
Posted By: MWN Re: Browning B-80 20ga value - 09/18/16
Is it a steel or alloy receiver? Most encountered are the alloy. Is it chambered for 3"? If so, it might have some issues running light loads. The barrels chambered for 2 3/4" apparently have slightly larger gas ports and function more reliably with light loads.

Kind of a 'tweener' shotgun model for Browning following the boo-boo Model 2000. The B80 shares some things with the Beretta 303.

I have one (steel) with some extra barrels. I paid too much for it but it was NIB and I was on a mission to get one. I've not been disappointed as it's a very functional shotgun.

If I had to shoot a number out there for you to put on the for sale card at the gun club bulletin board, it would be $300-$475, depending on condition, # of choke tubes, and how fast you want to sell it.

Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Browning B-80 20ga value - 09/28/16
I don't own it, I found it for sale in a pawn shop. I don't know if it has the steel or alloy receiver. It has the 2 3/4 chamber with a screw in choke.
Posted By: MWN Re: Browning B-80 20ga value - 09/29/16
The 2 3/4" versions are known to run light loads better than the barrels chambered for 3" due to larger gas ports. I find that desireable as I do light load shooting with 20 gauge shotguns.

The B80 is a good shotgun, very comparable to the Beretta 303.
© 24hourcampfire