Home
Posted By: lonehawk Franchi Affinity - 03/29/17
Anybody on here have any long term experience with the Franchi Affinity? I bought one a while back. Seems like a good shotgun and I like the way it fits and feels.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Franchi Affinity - 03/29/17
Then you already know, they're great shotguns.
And I agree.
Posted By: cdb Re: Franchi Affinity - 03/30/17
Bought a 12 and a 20 the year they came out. No complaints, I shoot them very well.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Franchi Affinity - 03/31/17
Heard a lot of good about these, but I have not yet had the pleasure of shooting one.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Franchi Affinity - 03/31/17
I would buy an Affinity right now over the Benelli M2 due to the spring under the forend. It seems to be a better design, and the quality is equivalent.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Franchi Affinity - 04/05/17
I've owned one for a few years and have no complaints with it. It cycles everything I've tried in it without issue and is very comfortable to shoot. I would recommend it and would absolutely buy again.
Posted By: Cornel616 Re: Franchi Affinity - 05/02/17
Just got one last week and its on its way to my FFL, hopefully i get to shoot it in a week or two....and i will let you know what i think about it...
Posted By: elkcountry Re: Franchi Affinity - 05/13/17
My SIL has a 12ga. 28" barrel with a wood stock Franchi Affinity for sale if anyone is interested.

Just send me a PM and I can text pics. He is asking $750 + $20 shipping to the lower 48.

I also have it listed in the classified section.

Elk Country
© 24hourcampfire