Home
Good morning, I'm hoping to get a rough idea on a price for a shotgun I'm sticking in the classifieds.

I have an Ithaca Model 37 ultra featherweight with the English stock, modified choke in excellent condition. Date of manufacture was approximately 1985 to 86. It has been gathering dust for some time in the safe and I am admittedly ignorant on what an appropriate price would be for it. I've tried stalking GunBroker and other forms but I have not seen any with the English grip or with the ultra featherweight designation. I'm looking to put it up for sale as soon as I get an idea of a fair price.

Thank you for any information on this.
Is this one in 20 ga by chance?
12.....any idea on prices?
Posted By: ribka Re: Price check on an Ithaca 37 - 08/22/17
25 inch barrel?

I think I saw one in good condition go for around $500 if I remember correctly

be a nice ruffed grouse gun
That should be a fairly unique piece depending on condition. In reality, putting it on Gunbroker will get the fairest market price and the most views. The commission is very reasonable.
Thank you gentlemen. I found a 20 that went for over $900 three years ago and found a source saying that the 12 are bordeline rare. I think I will go the GunBroker route.
As supercrewd said, condition is key.
The 20 ga version brings nearly twice what the 12 ga version will bring. I bought a pristine 12 ga 3 or 4 years ago for $400. at a local Gunshow. Send me a link when you post it. I'm DEFINATLEY interested! Or PM me some pictures and a reasonable price.
Posted By: jt402 Re: Price check on an Ithaca 37 - 09/05/17
There was a reason that the Twelves were rare. They recoil like a mule's kick. Fly weight twelves are nice to carry.
© 24hourcampfire