Home
Posted By: timl Benelli M1 questions - 02/14/18
I have a Benelli M1 Super 90 with a short barrel and pistol grip stock. I'd like to get a field barrel and standard stock so I can hunt with it. Can anyone tell me if the stocks and barrels are interchangeable with other models? Like the M2, SBE, or maybe Stoeger?
Posted By: BangPop Re: Benelli M1 questions - 02/21/18
Your M1 S 90 barrel will fit on a M2 but the reverse isn't true. The M2 barrel has a longer lug that attaches the magazine ring on the bottom of the barrel than the M1 barrel. The M2 barrel has a ring at the rear of the barrel that the M1 does not have; You have to modify the M1 foreend to allow a M2 barrel to be used with a M1 or purchase a M2 foreend.
Posted By: humdinger Re: Benelli M1 questions - 02/22/18
might be easier to get a new one and sell that one to a turkey hunter.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Benelli M1 questions - 02/22/18
What length barrel is on your M1?
Posted By: timl Re: Benelli M1 questions - 03/03/18
Originally Posted by humdinger
might be easier to get a new one and sell that one to a turkey hunter.

Probably, but my wife bought the M1 for me right after we got married...every now and then she asks if I still have it!
Posted By: timl Re: Benelli M1 questions - 03/03/18
Originally Posted by BangPop
What length barrel is on your M1?

18 or 18.5 I think. It has rifle sights and it’s not threaded for chokes.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Benelli M1 questions - 03/04/18
EBay usually has M1 barrels that float through their offerings. Just buy a used one.
Posted By: wildfowl Re: Benelli M1 questions - 03/21/18
Extra barrels, stocks, parts for Benelli guns are EXPENSIVE these days. You are probably better off getting a complete gun. Used M1 field guns are not expensive compared to the stock, forearm, barrel to put on your existing gun.....
© 24hourcampfire