Home
Seems nice enough.

Any thoughts on this gun from those who have one?

Should I keep it?
Whether to keep it or not depends on if you have a need for the gun or if the proceeds of the sale could be put to better use.

A buddy has an Extrema I've shot a fair bit and I think they are very good guns. That said, I personally would sell the Extrema as what rare use for 3.5" shells I have can be handled by my Browning Gold and the 3" guns are a bit lighter and better balanced for me than the 3.5" guns I've handled. If I didn't have the Gold I would likely keep the Beretta but my needs/desires are different.

I will admit it would be a hard decision as I haven't won many guns in raffles. Both I have won I kept, the first one started me on the purchase of AR-15 style rifles. That has been an expensive road for me.
I've thought about a semi auto shotgun but thought I couldn't justify the cost for my use. I have 2 870s with 3 stocks and 4 barrels. The A350 does not appear to have extra barrels available, and I 've always thought I have no need for 3.5 inch shells.

However this gun comes right to my shoulder and I am looking down the rib perfectly. My total investment is 8 bucks for the 4 tickets I bought.
Great do-it-all shotgun. Has the blink system of the 400 series but dressed in the plain package of the 300 series.

Shotguns are about fit--if this one fits you when you pull it up, then use it. It will cycle light loads just fine. And you won't need another barrel for it anyway, just some chokes.
That's a very good gun.
if you decide to sell it, I'll offer you $40. american plus shipping. thats over a 400% profit, you don't see that often in gun sales.
© 24hourcampfire