Home
In 1991 I used Simmons to fix up a mid 1950s Model 12 with a vent rib and blue job. Still using that gun today and it looks great still.

Dropped in there last Tuesday and dropped off my Browning Citori to get a recoil pad added. They squared up the stock and installed the pad perfectly. Had it done on Thursday actually and I picked it up today. Very reasonable pricing too.

Next project may be to resurrect an old Ithaca 37 that was in my wife's family for many years. If a guy needs rebluing, vent rib work, choke work, or anything else shotgun related, I think Simmons Gun Specialties in Olathe, KS is one of the better places to try out.
Thanks for the tip.
he is doing a high rib on an 870 project im dping
Have to agree with 30338 I have a fifties M12 they put a rib on and worked the full choke out of to mod-imp mod it's a real shooter. I only paid $400 for the whole gun and I am not sure you can get the rib done for that today. MB
Just a suggestion. If it means anything, it will come back still being entirely Ithaca.

www.Ithacagun.com
They've been there for as long as I can remember. They did a little work for me (re-beading a shotgun) at least 43 years ago, and they had been there a long time by that time. My grandparents lived outside Gardner, KS and that's next door to Olathe, we passed by on I-35 going to their place (you could see the place from the highway).

I think they originated the old bumper stickers "Take your boy hunting instead of hunting your boy". That still rings true.

They've been doing their thing a LONG time.
© 24hourcampfire