Home
In my search for a quality used O/U I've turned up a Franchi Alcione 20 gauge. Everything looks and feels good, someone modified the butt pad ( adjustable skeet gun type) and put a foam cheek piece on to raise the comb. Both of these look like they'd come off easily. Price is $500.... Any of you more knowledgeable about O/U guns have any input?
Good price for the gun, it is marked lower than it should be due to the alterations. Depending on the condition I would probably buy it for future trade fodder if nothing else.
Woodsmaster,

Thank you for the reply. I'd hoped you'd answer as your knowledge on shotguns seems very vast and accurate. I'm not turning up much researching this gun online, are they still in production?
I'm not sure if that name is still being used but I seem to recall Dick's selling them several years back. Franchi has made some pretty y decent guns over the years and I would have no qualms using one.

My limited experience was with a 60's Falconette that I gave to a nephew. It handled well and he liked it until he took up waterfowling and wanted a 3" chambered gun. I thought it very comparable to a Miroku built Charles Daly.
© 24hourcampfire