Home
Posted By: rainierrifleco 16 ga society - 01/17/19
Is anyone he a member over there?
I tryed to register and havnt been able to...
Posted By: driggy Re: 16 ga society - 01/17/19
Used to be. I think the person running the site needs to verify you to keep scammers off the site. May take a few days to do it.

edit
I tried to get on the site and the page with the gentlemen on it would not go anywhere. I went to the link 16ga.com with index after it and got on and signed right in.
Posted By: passport Re: 16 ga society - 01/17/19
Works fine for me
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: 16 ga society - 01/18/19
Yea I regestered 3 weeks ago and also sent a message to the administrator ...got absoutly no reply...
Posted By: DShredder Re: 16 ga society - 01/18/19
Works for me as well. Great site in my opinion with solid info.
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: 16 ga society - 01/21/19
I've been on it for years, even have a shirt and two hats, but rarely post anything.
Posted By: Odessa Re: 16 ga society - 01/21/19
I've been on it for years too. Several years ago the board owner/operator died - last I read the family had a few volunteers keeping the site running. I haven't posted there in a long time.
Posted By: LeonHitchcox Re: 16 ga society - 01/23/19
I have been a member for a long time, but rarely post. I joined to get reload information for my 16s. Once I got a good load I rarely went back, but they do have a lot of information.
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: 16 ga society - 01/25/19
I found an email address of a member there and asked him to forward a message for me...he did and still not a word...
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: 16 ga society - 02/07/19
Finally they just got back to me today..
Posted By: sandcritter Re: 16 ga society - 02/07/19
Good to hear, ranier. Had some delay here too (2017?) but eventually came thru. Suspect it will be worth the trouble.
Posted By: fourtrax Re: 16 ga society - 02/08/19
Been a member & poster there for years. Decent BBD.

It does take awhile for the Adminstrator to process newbies.
© 24hourcampfire