Home
Does anyone know anything about this shotgun? Quality? Reliability? Comparable to ??
Any information would be appreciated
You might want to try the combination gun and drilling forum, I believe this model is similar to some of the Valmet guns as it can be had in both rifle and shotgun configurations.

That said, it is a BRNO and they are typically reliable guns. They can be a little rough around the edges but are good quality for the price. I suspect this model will be at the upper end of finish as this type of gun is generally a show piece for the company. I would research to see if the receiver is rated for centerfire rifle and how easy is it to fit rifle barrels to it. If I could do so and they were not outrageously priced and the shotgun was reasonably priced I would buy it.
Thanks. I did buy the shotgun and very impressed with the quality and balance. I only shot one shell from each barrel to check function and the only thing I can find fault with is not being able to select which barrel fires first. Looking forward to the first day at the trap range.
© 24hourcampfire