Home
enjoy, guys! soundtrack has issues near the end, but check out the computer design footage, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUQVk6MMRY
That was fun to watch. Enjoyed the next one too (One at a Time).
You think they're still bashing buttstocks with bowling balls? Introduction of the Model 1100, possibly the high water mark of Western Civilization.
I only started using them about 8 or 10 years ago. I like older guns, mostly. I have a few old pumps nearing the 100 year old mark that I still use each year.
I love that stuff
some of the devices for endurance testing were really ingenious for the day, it seems to me. they left out that the computer testing may well have had to be done in short segments due to the computers overheating. smile
Thanks for the video. I shot 1100's for years in competition and also have taken grouse, quail, pheasants, ducks, geese and deer with one. My 28 Ga. Skeet T was one of the prettiest shotguns I have ever seen.
I have three 1100’s, two 870’s, two BPS’s, a Citori & an 1897.
Very cool old video!...The early 60's was a good time for Remington, they introduced the Model 700 in 1962 then the 1100 in 1963. Two iconic firearms .....I enjoyed the video, Thanks for sharing 👍......Hb
© 24hourcampfire