Home
Posted By: 257Bob Beretta 303 20ga value - 12/03/19
I have the good fortune of owning two Beretta 303 20 gauge shotguns, one of the finest auto loading shotguns ever designed. I've seen these as rentals at clay ranges and absolutely abused and keep on firing. Since I have two, and I'm not a collector, I'm thinking of selling one of them, the once that was shortened 1" to accommodate a woman or small framed shooter. Does anyone have any ideas of value for a shotgun like this, shot very little and no imperfections? Thank to all who take the time to read this.
A cut down stock makes it less than pristine and potentially limits the market audience. It is most likely 2 2/4" chambered and most were fixed chokes which further reduces marketability. I would probably put a price of $600-$650 on it and expect $500 on the bottom side if I wanted to be rid of it. The cut stock is the biggest negative and would be worth at least $150 more on the bottom end.
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Beretta 303 20ga value - 12/04/19
Woodmaster8, totally get your reply, no debate here only to say that it is well suited and ready to go for a woman shooter, Pachmayr pad professionally installed and it does have screw in chokes. I'm thinking $600 plus shipping. Thanks!
257Bob,

Is your Beretta 303 a "Sporting Clay Model"?
Yep, the 303 is certainly a fine shotgun. Big brother to the 390, I believe.
Posted By: wildfowl Re: Beretta 303 20ga value - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Yep, the 303 is certainly a fine shotgun. Big brother to the 390, I believe.

The 303 Beretta is the twin brother to the Browning B-80 too
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Beretta 303 20ga value - 12/11/19
I've got it posted in classifieds now, thanks!
© 24hourcampfire