Home
Posted By: Yoder409 First Cody letter - 02/05/20
Got the first letter back for the pair of Winchester 21's picked up recently.

This is for the 12 gauge, SN# 50xx. Ends up being a little earlier of a gun than I had anticipated. Still have a few weeks to wait on the letter for the16 gauge.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Posted By: Toddly Re: First Cody letter - 02/06/20
Congratulations. The 21 is my favorite shotgun. I’ve had several and still have 3. Great guns with a great history.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: First Cody letter - 02/06/20
Thanks.

Particulars on your trio of 21's if you would, please ??
Posted By: Toddly Re: First Cody letter - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Thanks.

Well, of the three I kept two are trap grades. The oldest one is a 20 gauge with 28” bbls. and two factory forearms. The other trap grade is a 12 ga. Skeet gun with an English stock. The other one is a 12 gauge factory deluxe with 30” bbl and checkering everywhere. All have their Cody letters. Awesome gun to be able to use. The real good ones went at auction to help fund my home.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: First Cody letter - 02/11/20
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Thanks.

Well, of the three I kept two are trap grades. The oldest one is a 20 gauge with 28” bbls. and two factory forearms. The other trap grade is a 12 ga. Skeet gun with an English stock. The other one is a 12 gauge factory deluxe with 30” bbl and checkering everywhere. All have their Cody letters. Awesome gun to be able to use. The real good ones went at auction to help fund my home.

Sounds like a very impressive stable even after thinning the herd.

Yep.
© 24hourcampfire