Home
I am seeing some very tempting deals about on Burris Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm. I am no great fan of Burris’ E1 Ballistic reticle But have never looked through a Burris with the Long-Range MOA reticle. I’m thinking about picking one up for rimfire use and would welcome anyone’s impressions and experiences with this reticle in particular and the scope in general.
Nobody here has tried this reticle yet. I guess it is only available on the Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm. I’m going to take the plunge. I saw them somewhere for $167 but now the lowest I see is on the evil Amazon for $190 or so. That’s too good a deal to pass up. I’ve a wood stocked Ruger American Rimfire that shoots bug holes with Eley Force that is currently wearing a 1990’s era Simmons Aetec 2.8-44mm that I refocused to 60 yds. I picked that up in my often broke misspent youth for a song and though ugly with disco graphics and gold plated turret caps has always struck me as amazingly bright and clear optically. It also never failed to stand up temporary duty on muzzle loaders and slug guns(when they were still a thing.) But the last decade and a half she has just been a rimfire test scope for new additions. She sure doesn’t owe me any money, the ugly old Filipino girl.
I have one on a CZ 17hmr and I love it!

In fact I’m currently looking for another for a CZ 22lr.

The reticle is perfect for a rimfire and the glass is ridiculously good for the price.
Originally Posted by Wesley2

In fact I’m currently looking for another for a CZ 22lr.

I have one that's LNIB I was thinking of selling
I have the same scope on my Ruger American Predator 6.5 CM. I also have the E1 model but gave it to my son for his Ruger Precision Rimfire. I like it and was ringing steel at 600 yards the first time out with it. I think these scopes are extremely under-rated.
© 24hourcampfire