Home
Posted By: powdr Traded into a MeoPro 3.5x10x44 - 07/06/20
I've had several MC's and a boat load of others in the same general range. This scope is crystal clear edge to edge and the #4 illuminated reticle is about perfect for my hunting. It is a little heavy at 16.7oz but the Kahles I have is 14oz and I really can't tell the difference. 1 inch and and fits with low rings but I'm going to use medium. Great scope. powdr
Those conquests / meopro / instincts may be the best scope for the money made. ESP on the used market.

I’ve got several. No illuminated though.
I've switched most of my rifles over to Meopros. I agree with BigDave. For a set and go hunting scope, I don't think they can be beat for the money. I'm using medium Talley's with the 3.5-10x44. Zero issues so far
Several people have said that Leupold had the illumination thing figured out better than others. The illumination on mine is fantastic w/no difficulty at all in brightness or clearness of the dot. powdr
It’s a fine scope but don’t compare it side by side with the non-illuminated version of the 3.5-10x44 or you’ll be disappointed.

The illuminated version exhibits extreme “tunneling” compared to the non-illuminated version. At the least the one I “had” did. Hard to explain b/c I thought everything else is the same with the two scopes but it was very apparent. I still have the non-illuminated version and it’s one of my favorite scopes.
You know Wesley, I disliked the non-illuminated version for the same reason. I just don't see it in this one. powdr
Originally Posted by powdr
You know Wesley, I disliked the non-illuminated version for the same reason. I just don't see it in this one. powdr

That’s interesting. Looking through both of mine side by side it was like looking through two different scopes.
© 24hourcampfire