Home
All three of these companies are closing up shop if Trump is not elected. The big boys had a meeting at Johnny Morris’s place.

Bass Pro and Cabela’s is closing, Savage Arms, possibly Ruger, Summit, HSS, and a host of other firearms and sporting companies as well as some restaurant chains.
OK.
So, they would all forego a 6 month buying frenzy of any gun on the shelf? Not likely.

Hell, Obama was the best gun salesman ever. He couldn't do chit against guns, but inspiring record sales
Um, link?
Obama didn’t have Beto Jack. Many companies are prepared to cash it in instead of giving it up to OcraziO & Co. just the word on the street.

Some of you guys aren’t grasping the reality of whats to come if those folk win.

There ain’t a link nor will there be one, you heard it here first.

Link or I’m calling BS.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Link or I’m calling BS.

Its pure BS and no link required....

These companies have survived many administrations and it won't matter who is elected after that.

They don't need trumps help (or NOT help)
Sounds like FaceB hysteria
I don’t do facebook
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I don’t do facebook

Well, you should.
Y’all better start buying certain items now.

BassPro is going to close many stores right away if Trump loses and plans to revive “Herter’s” with only select items and clothing via catalog or online.

They will be closing and demolishing their hotel resort in Memphis TN

Mossberg and Ruger plan to saturate the market with inexpensive handguns the rest of the summer and fall.

Kitterley, Bud’s, CDNN, and Sportsmanssupply superstore, folding too.

And Hobby Lobby
Mossberg and Ruger plan to saturate the market with inexpensive handguns the rest of the summer and fall.

That’s been the plan as long as I can remember
Utter horseshit.
I hope it is utter BS but Cabelas hardly has any new guns to sell and haven't restocked. Academy hasn't restocked ammo in weeks and their gun collection is weak too.
That’s because distributors are selling out. COVID means production cuts and riots have increased demand 2-3x.
Fake news
And Asspro was gonna roll out Don Lemons new hunting show...
Academy has no plans right now to fold. The simple fact is many of the elites in much more than sporting goods are not going to succumb to the regulations, cancel culture, and wealth sharing.

This is across the board too, the inside scoop is the fake liberal companies are going to do the same.
Look at this guys last name. Just sayin...
Not as loco as some of you azz-hats that probably won’t even vote this year
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Utter horseshit.

Yep.

I can't believe what many people apparently accept from an obviously bogus post on the Internet, especially on Facebook.

I was at the meeting with my Uncle Johnny Morris, just giving y’all a heads up. Bass Pro and Cabela’s gun sales weren't just the current rush it was because they slashed the prices in preparation for closure. Completely unheard of price cuts, y’all musta missed it.

Hopefully Trump will get elected.

I would believe it of Bass Pro and Cabela's. But not about Burris and Leupold....
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I would believe it of Bass Pro and Cabela's. But not about Burris and Leupold....

I also stumble upon the conviction in different places. Just last week I was across the country and two well established gun shops I have frequented for decades, been in business multi-generational since the late thirties and mid forties, are closing just after Christmas this year regardless. Even a friend of mine that owns a national chain of chicken joints (not chik-filet) is cashing it in and possibly one Major Southern grocery chain.

Another thing too, RV and Camper sales are through the roof and rural real estate is selling like crazy.

I talk to cattle ranchers and farmers that are about done too.
I don't get to use this often.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Obama didn’t have Beto Jack. Many companies are prepared to cash it in instead of giving it up to OcraziO & Co. just the word on the street.

Some of you guys aren’t grasping the reality of whats to come if those folk win.

No, you're the one not grasping the fact that if all those places close who's going to make all the guns for the coming REVOLUTION?

For one thing Trump isn't going to lose. The polls are bogus like last time because conservatives aren't coming through with their true answers or they're just not answering at all. Also, there's 3 months left and a lot's going to happen. The Stock Market has already rebounded well over 50% of what it lost. Jobs are coming back, and not everybody is this stupid. Anybody with eyes, ears. and a tad of grey matter can put two and two together and see what's happening. This was just one last blast by the left to keep Trump out and it ain't working. TRUMP 20/20, MAGA AGAIN!!!
If you are waiting to buy a gun for the revolution that is already here, you are way behind the power curve. Fear not, as you can cook for the enemy a dish of deathcap mushrooms and gravy for their biscuits.

You better get out and vote and take some folk with you.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Utter horseshit.

Yep.

I can't believe what many people apparently accept from an obviously bogus post on the Internet, especially on Facebook.

Some people have a need for something to worry about, or be outraged over, something or someone to blame or hate in order to explain the miserable state their lives are in. Don't know what the academic term for that mental state, but it's to blame for much of the "unexplained" violence by individuals and also the sort of mass chaos that exists in some of our cities now.

And some people are just dumbazzes.
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

Can you find a version with younger women?
^^^^^^ Those are too young for your old pervert azz anyway! LOL!
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Ha, ha! It's my mom and my aunt!

I also stumble upon the conviction in different places. Just last week I was across the country and two well established gun shops I have frequented for decades, been in business multi-generational since the late thirties and mid forties, are closing just after Christmas this year regardless. Even a friend of mine that owns a national chain of chicken joints (not chik-filet) is cashing it in and possibly one Major Southern grocery chain.

Another thing too, RV and Camper sales are through the roof and rural real estate is selling like crazy.

Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you? Business has nothing to do with politics.

I woulda guessed your daughter and granddaughter😜
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you? Business has nothing to do with politics.

Everyone has an Eddie in the family, I am him...dat answer your stupid question?

[Linked Image from thepadre10.files.wordpress.com]
A big discount sale at Ass pro and Cabela? HA HA
The chic on the left is pretty hot.

“Loco” is your first name “Larry”?
Locojohnny: I don't think so!
Long live Leupold and Stevens Company - a fine American company.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I woulda guessed your daughter and granddaughter😜

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

Come on now ,the one on the left floats my boat just fine.
IF you do not vote then you have no say in anything political. Are you going to fight for what you have or let them take it from you. If you don't vote... STFU !!
I am not saying any of these guys are closing but if the dems win we and the whole country are SCREWED! Join something like GOA or someone not afraid to fight for us. NOT THE NRA. Ray

Why would all those successful people hang around with a dumfuqk like you?

+1

Could have something to do with rich guys enjoying comic relief. Just a theory.
The OP is fu cking nuts... ha ha..
Originally Posted by trplem

I never thought of it that way. "Here comes JohnnyLoco, let's think of the stupidest thing we can, tell him and see if he runs with it!".

I never thought of it that way. "Here comes JohnnyLoco, let's think of the stupidest thing we can, tell him and see if he runs with it!".
Does running other people down make sacks of shyt like you guys feel better about yourselves ? Just curious.
Y’all better start buying certain items now.

BassPro is going to close many stores right away if Trump loses and plans to revive “Herter’s” with only select items and clothing via catalog or online.

Kitterley, Bud’s, CDNN, and Sportsmanssupply superstore, folding too.

And Hobby Lobby

Dear God not hobby lobby!
Ok, if Leupold folds, what scopes will the military/cops buy? S&B's??

They are going to do that anyway because they have already f-ed up the Cabelas line of products and can no longer sustain the overhead of all those properties. That was probably in the business plan when they took over Cabela's in the first place. I would bet COVID has moved the timeline up a bit.

Yeah, that is a good plan. Let's take millions of dollars of real estate and make it worth a tenth of its value! SMART! That will show those Dems. For sure! Your Uncle Johnny is a pretty savvy businessman. Savvy businessmen don't make dumbass moves like that.
All three of these companies are closing up shop if Trump is not elected. The big boys had a meeting at Johnny Morris’s place.

Bass Pro and Cabela’s is closing, Savage Arms, possibly Ruger, Summit, HSS, and a host of other firearms and sporting companies as well as some restaurant chains.

With all due respect, you've been an idiot from way back...
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Does running other people down make sacks of shyt like you guys feel better about yourselves ? Just curious.

You run around this board bringing zero value yet being a victim on all topics bringing a good dose of passive aggressive Yankeeness that we all know makes you feel better about yourself...

Congrats in spades.

How's your employment going? If I were you I'd just pull the Biden plug. It'll likely help you receive money and not have to work which you seem to enjoy.
Originally Posted by GregW

And if Blackheart is defending you God rest your soul. Lmao...
Coues country is right... grin

You run around this board bringing zero value yet being a victim on all topics bringing a good dose of passive aggressive Yankeeness that we all know makes you feel better about yourself...

Congrats in spades.

How's your employment going? If I were you I'd just pull the Biden plug. It'll likely help you receive money and not have to work which you seem to enjoy.

LMFAO

What "value" do you think you bring to anything ?

I retired dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.

And if Blackheart is defending you God rest your soul. Lmao...
I didn't defend anybody. If you weren't a retard you'd see that I merely asked a simple question. Do you feel better about yourself now ?
Two questions JohnnyLoco.
Do you have a subscription to National Enquirer?
Will you share where you live in Texas? I want to avoid drinking from the local water supply should I visit your burg.
Originally Posted by cdb
Two questions JohnnyLoco.
Do you have a subscription to National Enquirer?
Will you share where you live in Texas? I want to avoid drinking from the local water supply should I visit your burg.

Well, it appears that he lives downstream from LBJ's old spread by the BS he's spreading....
Perhaps some of the CEOs decided to let the word out that they would be closing shop if Trump doesn’t win. What better way to motivate their employees, the family members of those employees, and anyone else impacted by that employment, to vote for Trump. One would hope that anyone employed in those industries would have figured it out on there own, but people can be obtuse.

Of course, profit motive being profit motive, none of this will come to pass. They won’t close, no matter who wins ... at least not voluntarily.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Perhaps some of the CEOs decided to let the word out that they would be closing shop if Trump doesn’t win. What better way to motivate their employees, the family members of those employees, and anyone else impacted by that employment, to vote for Trump. One would hope that anyone employed in those industries would have figured it out on there own, but people can be obtuse.

Of course, profit motive being profit motive, none of this will come to pass. They won’t close, no matter who wins ... at least not voluntarily.

In that case, you would think that it would make the news. If that many people knew, it wouldn't be a secret. Yet, someone named "JohnnyLoco" is the only one who has the scoop.
Even the entire premise is wrong. Those corporations are involved in much more than guns. There's still binos, spotting scopes for the optics companies, along with LE/Military sales. Cabelas and Bass Pro still have fishing, camping, etc. They'd still make money. Besides, profitable companies just don't liquidate.

I retired dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.
So which gun company were you a "custodial engineer" for, anyways? If you're really retired, you can tell us.

So which gun company were you a "custodial engineer" for, anyways? If you're really retired, you can tell us.
I was never a custodian for any gun company. I started out in the gunsmithing trade as an apprentice to a well established local smith back in the '90's. What gun shop do you run the cash register at ? Do you feel better about yourself now ?
Johnny Loco modus operandi:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Unadulterated nonsense: Bass Pro and Cabela's, until recently, were selling boats like hamburgers. They'll be in business after Biden wins.
Can't say the same about Remington Arms, though. After filing bankruptcy, they're now trying to sell the business, lock, stock and barrels to
the Navajo Nation. They're going out just like Brett Favre.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Come on now ,the one on the left floats my boat just fine.

There are worse places a person could be than in the middle between these two, horizontally or vertically

I was never a custodian for any gun company. I started out in the gunsmithing trade as an apprentice to a well established local smith back in the '90's. What gun shop do you run the cash register at ? Do you feel better about yourself now ?

The gun shop where I get guns and accessories at cost.
Leupold can't, as they have a ton of government contracts to fulfill.

The gun shop where I get guns and accessories at cost.
I could get whatever I wanted at cost through the shop I worked for too. I could also use the tools and equipment to build, modify, finish/refinish my own guns.
well,i think i will be good with what i already own.

Congrats in spades.

LMFAO

What "value" do you think you bring to anything ?

I retarded dumbass. That means I won't be looking for work anymore for you mentally challenged types.

That's it. Embrace it!

Can you tell us where you heard these claims? To be frank, if your claims can not be substantiated, they are just that. I find them very hard to believe. I also agree, Obama was the best gun salesman in history. There could be negative effects of a Trump loss, sure, but I don't see major profitable companies closing out of fear.
Is this what your crystal ball tells you?Just curious??
I think is is what his crystal decanter tells him, the one that is filled with bourbon.
Hook, line, and sinker.....good one loco....

I also heard that Hooters and Top Golf is closing...we are all F’ed....
Originally Posted by gatekeeper

Can you tell us where you heard these claims? To be frank, if your claims can not be substantiated, they are just that. I find them very hard to believe. I also agree, Obama was the best gun salesman in history. There could be negative effects of a Trump loss, sure, but I don't see major profitable companies closing out of fear.

Nope, I absolved myself of any need to quantify speech and to give free lessons many years ago, I simply don’t care.
Originally Posted by Southtex
Hook, line, and sinker.....good one loco....

I also heard that Hooters and Top Golf is closing...we are all F’ed....

I’m also a Comanche Indian Chief named “Pooping Bull”
© 24hourcampfire