Home
Pulsar Releases XQ38, XQ50 Thermion Thermal Riflescopes

(MANSFIELD, TEXAS) – Pulsar is pleased to announce the release of two brand-new Thermion thermal riflescope models: the XQ38 and XQ50. These riflescopes represent the pinnacle of the hunting and shooting industry, combining technology and convenience to deliver a premium shooting experience for users. The XQ’s enhanced 384x288 thermal sensors detect heat signatures in total darkness up to +1500 yards, depending on the model, and these images are then converted to a stunning 1024x768 AMOLED display, where every object appears crystal-clear. Able to digitally zoom 2x-4x, display 10 variable electronic reticles and cycle through 8 distinct color viewing modes, these Thermion XQs are at the top of their class.

With over 5 hours of battery life and external power supply adaptability, these Thermion XQs also boast Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in recording, Picture-in-Picture digital zoom and compatibility with the Stream Vision app. These riflescopes have one-shot zeroing with freeze function; rock, forest and identification viewing modes and defective pixel repair fracture.

Thermion XQ50

Thermion XQ38

3.5-14x magnification

2.5-10x magnification

2000-yard detection range

1,500-yard detection range

384x288 enhanced thermal sensor
1,500-yard thermal detection ranged (2,000-yard for XQ50)
1024x768 AMOLED Display
4x digital, continuous zoom
Picture-in-Picture digital zoom
Built-in recording and Wi-Fi connectivity
8 color palettes
5+ hours of battery life
External power supply adaptability
Price??
Doug, your website has a glitch where you sort vendors by letter. No "P" showing up for Pulsar.....
You can still find with a search on Pulsar though.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Doug, your website has a glitch where you sort vendors by letter. No "P" showing up for Pulsar.....

https://cameralandny.com/shop/brands/pulsar/categories/gear/10058
Click on "Sport Optics"
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Click on "Sport Optics"

Ah ha, thank you. We are on it now
woow. thanks for the wonderful review , hoping on checking one out at the store ..
Originally Posted by Huntz
Price??

If you have to ask..... laugh
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
[quote=Huntz]Price??

If you have to ask..... laugh[/quote)
I do,how do I know if I can only afford say 6 of them?
© 24hourcampfire