[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Meopta Optika5 Riflescopes are Starting to Arrive

We now have available the:

#1032571 3-15x44 Z-Plex
&
#1302579 4-20x50 Z-Plex

please give a call to discuss these, or other, scopes

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
I like the specs on those Optika5's but that huge power ring is gonna make mounting low and bolt clearance an issue on a lot of rifles.
would like to prices.
Originally Posted by RLA
would like to prices.

They are on the Cameraland site.
Originally Posted by RLA
would like to prices.

Always a pleasure to discuss product and pricing. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000
Doug
What does this line compare to in other manufacturers lines?

GreggH
I have been using the Optika5 4-20x44 for 6 weeks now and I am very pleased with all the features and quality this scope has to offer. I will be hunting with it this fall and look forward to filling the freezer. I have mine mounted in Seekins Precision 1inch low rings. They are ,76 inches and I have no problems with bolt throw or the power ring. The clarity of this optic will definitely impress and for the price, I don't think any other optic is even close. Yes, I do some freelance work with Meopta, but for a reason, they make quality optics and have excellent quality control.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
The 4-20x50 has my interest for sure! Love that mag range.
Originally Posted by bman940
I have been using the Optika5 4-20x44 for 6 weeks now and I am very pleased with all the features and quality this scope has to offer. I will be hunting with it this fall and look forward to filling the freezer. I have mine mounted in Seekins Precision 1inch low rings. They are ,76 inches and I have no problems with bolt throw or the power ring. The clarity of this optic will definitely impress and for the price, I don't think any other optic is even close. Yes, I do some freelance work with Meopta, but for a reason, they make quality optics and have excellent quality control.

Would still appreciate a photo straight from the side.
It is very nice, Chris. I have the Z-Plex 1 reticle and plan to remove the cap and dial in my distance if needed. The sight pic is amazingly bright. I'll be swine hunting with it this weekend to get a little more filed time with it.
This is the best side pic I have, you can see that there is clearance between the magnification ring and the rail.

Thanks
Is the Optika5 line overall quality consider to be just below, equal to, or slightly above the quality of the Meopro line? I think this has been discussed before but I just don't remember.
Originally Posted by CWT
Is the Optika5 line overall quality consider to be just below, equal to, or slightly above the quality of the Meopro line? I think this has been discussed before but I just don't remember.

It is below the Meopro series
Originally Posted by GreggH
Doug
What does this line compare to in other manufacturers lines?

GreggH

It's hard to slot it like that as it's a 5x vs others 3x. It would be similar in quality to a Leupold VX3i, GPO Passion 5x, Hawke Endurance
Is the Z-PLEX reticle in these the same heavy type reticle as those in the 3-9x40 MEOPRO or is it a thinner more standard type PLEX reticle with thinner outer lines?
The Zplex is described as Med-thick post and fine crosshair. I would agree with that since it's what I have on my 4-20.
Here is a side pic of my scope and Remington 700. 1 piece of folded paper towel under the power ring works perfectly for my long arms.

© 24hourcampfire