Home
I have had great luck with osprey scopes . Good Warranty
( turret knob broken off by my Gunsmith who then used Lock tite to put it back on ..... ) but that's another story . Returned replaced .ok at the Gunshow anyway ... holds and tracks puuurfectly for a $350 - $400 Scope .. I mean walk it in like stairs or steps
but will it last ? I think they had a 1st gen that sucked and a 2nd that held up according to an article about an AR guy At 300 yards maybe more . Yesterday ..3" high and 1.5" left at 100 ... 1/8 clicks ...moved 24 down 12 Right an BOOM center of Target . reason I'm asking is I've had nothing but Trouble from ! burris XTR . ( wont hold or track )sightron ( wont hold ) 10x50x60 Leupold ( holds but wont Track ) viii 5x20
vortex sounds good but I want more than 24 power .. old Tasco pro shop ( japan ) good but no mildots ! Another (trax something)? I cant think of ) but was told it was Excellent it will come to me ! one of the athlons ( DC company ) Is on the tube , shooting 100y to 1000y and Back seems good and Legit ! ?
WTF language are you trying to communicate in?
Holy hell, reading that [bleep] gave me a headache
That's a funny post. I have heard nothing but bad reports on their warranty service.
Must be posted buy someone in their employ.
Too much stupid, didn't read.
get back to us on that, when you finish 3rd grade.....
Oooohhhh, wait. ONE post, huh? Are these scopes made or marketed by the same fine folks who make and/or market ATN? Funny that the language and syntax matches up with the fraud posts put up by ATN's shills in the past.
Go on, get ya a pull. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I don't doubt the scopes are junk, but that last reviewer says he boresighted his M1A. I guess reviews can be junk too unless my memory of M1A /M1 Garand is completely distorted.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I don't doubt the scopes are junk, but that last reviewer says he boresighted his M1A. I guess reviews can be junk too unless my memory of M1A /M1 Garand is completely distorted.

Possibly a laser chamber sighter?
Originally Posted by KH1473
Holy hell, reading that [bleep] gave me a headache

Me too......
Originally Posted by Darryle
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Possibly a laser chamber sighter?

Maybe so. The guy was smart enough to ditch the POS scope so maybe he isn't completely FOS.
We will need Cumminscowboy to run the playground test to verify your modest claims.
No doubt he’ll be along shortly.
Till then, tell us what type of cat makes the best chow mein.
I miss RULOJOE. He was a good 'un.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I miss RULOJOE. He was a good 'un.

Straight shooter for sure.
© 24hourcampfire