Home
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....
Poor Boob,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Erectors and reticles that speak the same language,connect dots by literal default,despite what your Magnificent STUPIDITY "tells" you. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'm rather looking forward to your next Whine. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your absolute BEST and the Hilarity associated.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
I had a good ghost ring sight on a Marlin one time and I could hit a 2" circle at 100 yards. Didn't want to put a scope on it to keep the looks of a lever gun intact.
Schtick, I like your pictures. You seem to like tape and plastic bags. Thanks for playing.
I have a Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 on my 358 Win. I'm not going to tell you that it's the best glass on the market but it is great in the woods with a huge field of view and a nice heavy duplex reticle. Plenty bright too, no complaints there.

It doesn't have the edge to edge clarity of my Bushnell 4200's but I'm not aiming at the edges and don't notice it.

I basically set it on 3x and leave it there.

Dan
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Poor Boob,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Erectors and reticles that speak the same language,connect dots by literal default,despite what your Magnificent STUPIDITY "tells" you. Hint.

Hint.

God damn, the fat tongued down syndrome baby has some advice, though it looks like JeffO mounted the scope.. 😂😂
Poor Boob,

Hint.

You are such a kghunt
Originally Posted by PA_Bob
Schtick, I like your pictures. You seem to like tape and plastic bags. Thanks for playing.

Popping bubble wrap is very stimulating for him. LOL
Really like the scout scopes for those lever actions. Mounted well forward, they leave all the action workings fully accessible. Front screw and rear sight dovetail under an XS rail. Low, trim, stout, and unbelievably accurate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

45-70 as a dark timber elk unit. Only mistake with this unit was hopping up the ammo. One does not need to do that with 400+ grain slugs. Have 85 hot rounds I wish someone would shoot up for me.
The Google Gals are "living" vicariously,like it's a "choice"...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things are slower than a Scout scope and they have Dog Schit reticles to boot. A lit windshield slaps them fhuqking silly,before zero retention,tracking or repeats even enter the equation(which they can't arrange either). Read that again. Now one more time.

Bless your hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

I’m gonna chime in with a couple options:

Plenty of used Leupy’s out there, if that’s what you want. I’ve got a M8 2.5 on a Henry .45 Colt, and a Vari X III 1.5-5 on a #1 .45-70. Think I gave $135 for the M8 and $150 for the III. While not the brightest scopes, they’ll work as far as you want them to.

Now, I gotta say, Stick’s setup on the Marlin intrigues me. I had seen his setup on another forum some time ago, and, while I’d hate the look, dots and knobs on top of the #1 would afford the ability to land 400 grainers wherever I wanted them, further out than I’d ever need them. As it sits, they’ll kill well beyond the limits of a duplex crosshair and my ability to guess. I think of it as the modern version of a ladder sight on a Sharps.

Someday, I’m gonna try it.
Potsy:

The ladder tang sights on a Sharps are something else. Have a 45-90 and with a 37 inch long sight plain, one can do some accurate shooting that I never thought possible with irons.

The Google Gals are "living" vicariously,like it's a "choice"...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things are slower than a Scout scope and they have Dog Schit reticles to boot. A lit windshield slaps them fhuqking silly,before zero retention,tracking or repeats even enter the equation(which they can't arrange either). Read that again. Now one more time.

Hint.

I'd be salty over the Jeff O mounting job too.👍😂😂
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....

I put a 2.5x Leupold on my 45/70 GSBL. It works.

That said, a lot of scopes work for what you're describing.
I’d at least give the open sights a try. Might not shoot the tiniest groups but nothing will be faster.
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’m gonna chime in with a couple options:

Plenty of used Leupy’s out there, if that’s what you want. I’ve got a M8 2.5 on a Henry .45 Colt, and a Vari X III 1.5-5 on a #1 .45-70. Think I gave $135 for the M8 and $150 for the III. While not the brightest scopes, they’ll work as far as you want them to.

Now, I gotta say, Stick’s setup on the Marlin intrigues me. I had seen his setup on another forum some time ago, and, while I’d hate the look, dots and knobs on top of the #1 would afford the ability to land 400 grainers wherever I wanted them, further out than I’d ever need them. As it sits, they’ll kill well beyond the limits of a duplex crosshair and my ability to guess. I think of it as the modern version of a ladder sight on a Sharps.

Someday, I’m gonna try it.

The Illuminatti "only" has 62 fhuqking mils of erector travel and of course (10) more on the windshield. Hint.

Even with an archaeic FlexTip in Factory Fodder(and under the Lever's auspice),it'll connect some dots,with a mundane 150yd zero. Hint.

Just looking through the fhuqking thing,will get it to the 525yd line. I've yet to see a Reupold 1.5-5x hold zero,track or repeat...if only for conversation. The M8 2.5x has never shown me a fhuqking thing and is dismal. Hint.

Add the Number One to the fray and it's ability to digest far better bullets,at greater pressure and windows of opportunity open in conjunction. So goes the ability to correct windage too. hint.

The upside being,there ain't NO fhuqking downside.

Hint..................

Rather enjoy the notion,that irons are "faster" than Illumination. You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a HOOT!.....................

The upside being,there ain't NO fhuqking downside.

Hint...........

Other than the ability to mount the scope where you want it instead of back 3" from where you want it.

That's a pretty big downside.

But I'm not a fat bald midget, so maybe that makes a difference in how you shoulder the rifle......
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

For reference, this was too far back for me and I've since moved the scope forward 3/4".

Compare that to where Stick's ocular is.

So, yeah, my irons would be faster than trying to shoot with the scope that far back.

And just about any decent scope positioned for proper eye relief would be better on the 150 yards and in shots the OP described.
Stick,

You ran the exact numbers I’ve pondered but never took the 5 minutes to run. You prove my point, a .45-70 will kill way past my ability to SWAG on a duplex reticle, much less with any repeatability.
It’s almost weird that the drop at about 475 is exactly what my .22 BR drops at 1,000.
Your popping a 1-4 SWFA on a Marlin .45 Colt a while back got me to thinking along those lines.
Ideally, I’d love to find one of the Stainless Laminate #1’s and pop a SWFA 1-4 or even their straight 6 (got one on my AR and love it) on it.

The M8 held up on the .45-70 for a couple hundred rounds, so it should hold up on the Henry .45 Colt. It’s about as bright as looking through a toilet paper tube, but it beats the irons all hollow.

The 1.5-5 survived sight in, but never was hunted this year (not much got hunted period this year, which sucked), so unless it lost zero in the safe (I did have a Tasco that I swear to God would do that very thing)........
Stick,

You ran the exact numbers I’ve pondered but never took the 5 minutes to run. You prove my point, a .45-70 will kill way past my ability to SWAG on a duplex reticle, much less with any repeatability.
It’s almost weird that the drop at about 475 is exactly what my .22 BR drops at 1,000.
Your popping a 1-4 SWFA on a Marlin .45 Colt a while back got me to thinking along those lines.
Ideally, I’d love to find one of the Stainless Laminate #1’s and pop a SWFA 1-4 or even their straight 6 (got one on my AR and love it) on it.

The M8 held up on the .45-70 for a couple hundred rounds, so it should hold up on the Henry .45 Colt. It’s about as bright as looking through a toilet paper tube, but it beats the irons all hollow.

The 1.5-5 survived sight in, but never was hunted this year (not much got hunted period this year, which sucked), so unless it lost zero in the safe (I did have a Tasco that I swear to God would do that very thing)........

I've only got (1) 22BR and I'm pretty sure it's a fhuqking Krieger,though I hate 'em.(grin)

It's a constant constant,to extrapolate drop/drift and either upscale or downscale as requisite. NOTHING begins to match Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. Hint.(grin)

Have had multiple Number Ones,but MUCHLY prefer B-78's(pistol grips). Hint.

I've heard of the Fixed 6x,but have never seen one. LAUGHING!..........................

Hoalie,

I rather enjoy your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've not set a NIB scope in NIB rings,upon a rifle that actually exists,since last night. Hint. LAUGHING!

Though I've not gunned Illumination,since today. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". No fhuqking wonder you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Purty High Zoot stuff you have there,but you couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots by yourself. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................
Man, Stinky knows how to f u c k up a rifle and scope.

Throwing them in a creek and bitch about how they don't shoot.

Like he's a real rifleman. Baaaahaaaaa. Poor stupid little mutt couldn't shoot his way out of a chithouse.
Oh here she comes with another cut n paste rhetoric.
Stick,

I've only got (1) 22BR and I'm pretty sure it's a fhuqking Krieger,though I hate 'em.(grin)

It's a constant constant,to extrapolate drop/drift and either upscale or downscale as requisite. NOTHING begins to match Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. Hint.(grin)

I've heard of the Fixed 6x,but have never seen one. LAUGHING!..........................

Hoalie,

I rather enjoy your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've not set a NIB scope in NIB rings,upon a rifle that actually exists,since last night. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". No fhuqking wonder you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Purty High Zoot stuff you have there,but you couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots by yourself. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Hint.

Are you not slightly nervous about publicly handling those rifles covered in electrical tape and nail polish? My first thought when I saw them- "here is a guy that enjoys dong in and around his mouth. He is probably just at the range to troll for fresh meat". I understand that there are clubs and bars for that sort of thing now. You don't have to make your rifles metrosexual anymore!
Originally Posted by OAM

Are you not slightly nervous about publicly handling those rifles covered in electrical tape and nail polish? My first thought when I saw them- "here is a guy that enjoys dong in and around his mouth. He is probably just at the range to troll for fresh meat". I understand that there are clubs and bars for that sort of thing now. You don't have to make your rifles metrosexual anymore!

What he does with his own possessions is his business.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Potsy:

The ladder tang sights on a Sharps are something else. Have a 45-90 and with a 37 inch long sight plain, one can do some accurate shooting that I never thought possible with irons.

Thats precise, not "accurate". Unless you were meaning to shoot/hit 4" under the x ring of the bullseye. If so, carry on. Good shooting.
Funny how that authentic frontier gibberish didn't actually address how far back the ocular was on the lever gun he posted pics of. I mean, if it's so perfect, why is it mounted so much farther back than all the scopes on his other rifles?????

At least we got to hear, for the millionth time, about shooting long range with rimfires. I mean, how can that NOT be discussed in a thread started about scoping a large-bore, 15-150 yard hunting rig?!?!?!????

Another unoriginal, uninspired, copy-paste effort consisting of the exact same "insults" he's been using for over a decade.
6mm,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Dumbfhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Now in "fairness",I was probably sandbagging when I mentioned in passing,bolting up NIB glass. Point being,there was likely more than one,if only to your Minimum Wage Chagrin. Hint. LAUGHING!

The first one puked. Hint.

LAUGHING!

The replacement,is just as equally schitty,yet lightyears beyond your "means". No erector scale,archaeic .15 cm "clicks" and whole numbers only align every (3) Mil's. Don't track for schit,"repeats" are funnier than fhuqk and I don't reckon zero retention having a "chance" either. Though now you can say you've "seen" a Garrow Hummer and that makes it a BIG Day for you. Google,as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being forced to "live" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

BUM,

It's a HILARIOUS constant,that the only thing you can cite in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd need a co-signer for the tape alone and a payment plan. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the rollicking Vagina Monologue and the fact that your Crying Karen Routine,is assuredly no fhuqking "act".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

STUART,

Do not swipe the "thunder" of her Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all she's "got" and that would be mean. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Hoalie,

Is this yet another "surprising" confession,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps some day,you'll gather enough pop cans to make a down payment on your first 22LR?!? Just kidding,THAT ain't in the fhuqking cards. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to the chagrin of your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and the fact that a 2yr old,has wares that your "life" precludes you. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hopefully his Chickmunk don't tip you over too badly,as few things are funnier than a Couchbound Kchunt Melting Down yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll not even mention his Winny 63. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooooopsie!!!

HOPEFULLY,I didn't place a NIB 3-15x FFP MQ on an Anschutz 54 1717D HB at the same time,as that would be "awkward" for you to "handle" too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Whining aloud.

Hint.

Ugh, 1-6x is mostly a recent devwlopment with the current LPVO type of scopes. They may have existed in the past but i doubt there were many and nothing as to the number that are offered currently in todays market.

If you want a fixed 4x or 2x7 scope with a awful duplex type reticle theres optics still out there today available that are better than those vintage Leupolds everyone pines for and goes gaga over. Swift optics makes exactly what your looking for. Theres others like Konus that jave such simple optics.

Personally i prefer today smarter reticle designs or those old German #4 or Schmidt Bender style over the awful Duplex I had growing up and as a young guy. The stuff is still out there. It may not be stamped Leupold, Redfield, Burris, Nikon, or Weaver but theres still simple duplex set it and foeget it optics outnthere.
Originally Posted by Dantheman
I have a Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 on my 358 Win. I'm not going to tell you that it's the best glass on the market but it is great in the woods with a huge field of view and a nice heavy duplex reticle. Plenty bright too, no complaints there.

It doesn't have the edge to edge clarity of my Bushnell 4200's but I'm not aiming at the edges and don't notice it.

Dan

Thank you so much for one of the few sane replies. I hadn't looked at Vortex....that scope looks almost ideal. I have a 2-7 Burris FF II on my .358 BLR which is perfect for this gun, but no longer available. I am looking at getting a single shot Henry or lever 45-70 for the same general application, likely with cast boolits. When I go open sights, it is BP/ML flintlock.
Originally Posted by Dantheman

Dan

Thank you so much for one of the few sane replies. I hadn't looked at Vortex....that scope looks almost ideal. I have a 2-7 Burris FF II on my .358 BLR which is perfect for this gun, but no longer available. I am looking at getting a single shot Henry or lever 45-70 for the same general application, likely with cast boolits. When I go open sights, it is BP/ML flintlock.

To me levers don’t look right with anything but a straight tube scope. The VX Freedom 1-4x20 with the Pig Plex is interesting. I’m going to give one a try sooner or later. It is a curious combination of a BDC and No. 4 reticle that should work really well for fast shot in cover.

Make sure it can be mounted where/how it works for you to shoulder it and instantly have a good sight picture.

A Ranger Point Precision hammer extension made a big difference for me.

I tried a 1-4x Super Sniper and it sucked for me on that rifle.
The ocular was too far back with rings, and I didn't need/want a rail on that rifle, so as far forward as it would go was still waaaaay too far back.

Another good option could be a Vortex Razor HD 1.5-8x if you can find one. I've got a #4 type reticle in mine. Light, good glass.
Good lord, if my boy bought, let alone dressed my grandson in pink, I’d sew his azzhole shut...
For Pa bob, I run this 1.75-6 on my rar 358.
Gotta leupold compact 4x on the blr 358, both bought here in the classifieds.
This 1.5-5 is down gettin Hydroprinted right now, some dummy thought it would be “cool” to sandblast and paint it, stock and scope are gettin kuiu verde treatment..

Out of those 3 I like the 1.75-6 the best
Buy whatever make/model of scope that you have confidence in and that fits into your budget.

I consider myself to be "regular folk" and I've been using Leupold scopes for over 45 years without experiencing any failures. I currently have 62 of them installed on a variety of rifles that range from .22LR to .375H&H. I don't hunt after dark, under extreme conditions, or at extended ranges, so they have worked fine for me and my hunting venues. Good luck with whatever scope you choose.
Post the pic of the bear and the Ingram knife.........

Originally Posted by Judman
For Pa bob, I run this 1.75-6 on my rar 358.

Gotta leupold compact 4x on the blr 358, both bought here in the classifieds.

This 1.5-5 is down gettin Hydroprinted right now, some dummy thought it would be “cool” to sandblast and paint it, stock and scope are gettin kuiu verde treatment..

Out of those 3 I like the 1.75-6 the best

In a weak moment I sold a VX-III 1.75-6x32 heavy duplex to a friend to replace the straight tubed Bushnell (I think) that had been on his Model 7 forever. He loves it on there.
My M70 358 wears the same Leupold 1.5-6X. Great combo.
I suspect that most regular folks scopes are using a Leupold of some flavor, likely a VX-1, Vx-2, or VX-3. No way to prove this but I see more Leupolds than any other brand among people who are not as obsessed with things as those on the "fire", after all they don't know that they can't be trusted to track, may fall apart any moment and are considered sub-par by the elitist. smirk smirk

drover
How much does a typical general market, non-obsessive shoot in a year?
I just want to know if that was Big Twig in the pink suit?
That explains the posting style and content.
Now what were the "odds" of you Crying Karens melting down,yet again today...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I only shot (7) different rifles and (3) pistols today,unless one counts extra S&W Model 41 barrels,then it was (5) pistoles? You Do Nothing Kchunts hash that one out. Hint. LAUGHING!

A years supply of spent cases for you Couchbound Kchunts,wouldn't begin to fill a TicTac box,but fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

It mighta been a (3) NIB Scope Day,because that just might be a 3-15x FFP MQ on a 1717D HB. Hint. LAUGHING!

Typical Hurricane and Monsoon,but even burned a frame or two ala 1D4 and Big White Three Hunnert I.S. F/2.8,draggin' the shutter at shy of 1/3 focal length,for a wee bit of ambiance. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless you CLUELESS Fhuqktards' poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your best.

Hint.

PA Bob, just overlook Big Stick's posts. Seems he's off his meds again. I have a Weaver K series 4x fixed power scope on my 358 Win. and a older Leupold VXII 2-7x33 on my one of my 45-70's. I could switch them between the two rifles and wouldn't miss a beat. The Weavers aren't available now but, I sure like the 4x fixed power on the 358 Win. and wish I had bought another when they were still available.
I have a Vari-X 2-7 Compact in the Classifieds
Begs,

You tell her and reiterate even more,that someone as fhuqking as Stupid as you,couldn't begin to "critique" a scope even if reading a cue card...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Correlate "all" of that "amassed" "round count",while you are at it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Day Dreaming heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

NEB',

I feel your pain and have Puked more than a few Reupold Compacts and seen lotsa others,crash and burn. Hint.

Actual use,do thangs that Couchbound Kchunts cain't begin to savvy.

Hint.................
Stick, thoughts on that Meopta?
Absolute Dog Schit fhuqking junk and hilariously so. Hint...............
Ignore function works great. I know he said something but no idea what
Clair,

There is no need for you to reiterate the obvious,in that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining,Crying and Lying heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Man, Stinky knows how to f u c k up a rifle and scope.

And a thread to boot!
Kchuntis,

Now ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you,6mm and Clair have all "proclaimed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Droolers just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit on top of your Crying Karen Whining STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts upsetting you so,as you set upon your Couchbound Kchunts and "live" vicariously. I dare you to find me "mistaken",though you "can't read" this. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and MAGNIFICENT Retardation.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

The SHV 3-10x42 with Forceplex reticle is a reliable non-tactical scope. May be a little heavier than you'd like and have a little bigger objective, but it's compact and not overly large. I think it's the most reliable "regular folk's" scope on the market.

We have learned a lot as a group of riflemen over the years. Apparently we have learned that we can't hit targets or kill game unless we have a bunch of fancy knobs and/or busy reticles. Urrrbody want to be Chris Kyle an' sschit.
Originally Posted by mathman
How much does a typical general market, non-obsessive shoot in a year?

Less than a box of shells, most shoot a few rounds to make sure it's "still on from last year" and call it good.
'BIC,

None of these fhuqktards shoot anything other than their mouths or Imaginations and couldn't even fhuqking begin to "critique" scope performance. Hint.

Not that it ain't funnier than fhuqk,to let 'em TRY. Hint.

Cluckin',

Your Brokedick Insecurities are very WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

While all Modern scopes have vertical and horizontal adjustments,exceedingly very fhuqking FEW do so as billed,let alone hold zero or repeat. Pardon that simplistic Fact upsetting you so. There is MUCH to be said for glass that RELIABLY arranges POA/POI intersections and robust mounting systes which compliment same. Read that again. Now one more time. Nod your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

I realize you CLUELESS Fhuqktards haven't even a compass bearing of where your first clue is and rest assured,that is the ONLY reason this schit is soooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS. You Crying Kchunts are doing your best! Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps extrapolate how you DUMBEST of fhuqks,always transform into a "we",when waxing eloquent with your Vagina Monologues? Your boundless Stupidity,is fhuqking magnificent in it's grandeur. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words on zero retention. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words on tracking and repeats. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gimme a CNS Wind Call through the FFP Spotter. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

bersh,

Them numbers are VERY fhuqking generous.

Hint........................
Really like the scout scopes for those lever actions. Mounted well forward, they leave all the action workings fully accessible. Front screw and rear sight dovetail under an XS rail. Low, trim, stout, and unbelievably accurate.

45-70 as a dark timber elk unit. Only mistake with this unit was hopping up the ammo. One does not need to do that with 400+ grain slugs. Have 85 hot rounds I wish someone would shoot up for me.

Very, very nice looking setup!
Sniveling and bitching is off the charts this mornin.. epic pelosi style meltdown
PA Bob, even the lowly VX 1 2-7 works well on the 358...
PA Bob, even the lowly VX 1 2-7 works well on the 358...

There's no blood. You obviously scared it to death.
It is a HILARIOUSLY fascinating constant,that the less one "knows" or "does",the "better" Schit Riggin' is. Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,them are the folks who MUST "live" vicariously and are feverishly glued to the words of others,to an extent that it preoccupies their EVERY thought and "move",as they are powerless in the refrain to extoll obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Vernacular,punctuation and riding coat tails are the order of EVERY fhuqking day. Which never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. LAUGHING!

Same goes an inability to NOT be mesmerized by stunningly Splendid Pixels,which is undoubtedly paved with the gross innate inability to procure wares worth a fhuqk. Some even "think" a phone is a fhuqking "camera". Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness however,I reckon I'll not mount more than a couple scopes today...unless one counts Dot Sights and you gals will have to hash that one out too?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Leupold VX-3, 1.75-6x32 on JES bored .358 Win Pre-64 M-70 Fwt. in Warne, Horizontal low rings. Quick at low power, not bad on max for most shooting I'll do with this gun.

I like Alumina lens covers. I would think this qualifies as a "regular folk's scope".

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Absolute Dog Schit fhuqking junk and hilariously so. Hint...............

As is you social status here and I assume your whole life. LOL
Your whining and bitching has once again taken the thread far from the op original question

You stupid fuuck, he wants to “hunt”, now again, he wants to “hunt” and kill deer at 75 yards.

Here’s to you not mounting a scope “JeffO” style, and you not taking pics of your grandson in “pink” you stupid fuuck you.... haha 😂😂

Opppps!!

Pardon the “barely gettin by”.... 😂😂
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Leupold VX-3, 1.75-6x32 on JES bored .358 Win Pre-64 M-70 Fwt. in Warne, Horizontal low rings. Quick at low power, not bad on max for most shooting I'll do with this gun.

I like Alumina lens covers. I would think this qualifies as a "regular folk's scope".

DF

Svelte sumbitch right there. 👍👍

DF

Svelte sumbitch right there. 👍👍

Thanks,

It's growing on me.

DF

Edited to add, weighed it last nite. 7 #'s, 11 oz, all up as you see it. Feels even lighter.
'farmer,

Objectively in retrospect,what's the criteria used to garner said scope as being "viable". Is it round count? Tracking ability? Zero retention? The reticle? In summation and in conjunction with those factors,how much REAL use has the platform seen and in what kind of conditions? I ask,simply because I've never seen one worth a fhuqk,but would categorize them as being superior to the Reupold 1.5-5x...despit that hardly being an "accolade".

Do tell. Hint......................

Kchuntis,

Just how do you read what I write,after the rather Emotional Decree of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it funnier than fhuqk,that you spend so much time quantifying that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit too. hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lyin,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

I find that your COUNTLESS Insecurities,are exceptionall WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"GREAT" picture,what "camera" is that?!!? Are you making payments on it? Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon Facts upsetting you so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for "living" vicariously though,despit it being your only "move".

Hint.

The vulva lips move again...but they are not saying anything......

you fokkin loser you.
Stay on track bitchlips, he just wants to kill deer at 75 yards .... hint

Love the JeffO scope mounting job!!! Can’t get a good weld to go throat, neck or lack there of??? Haha 😂😂
Stay on track bitchlips, he just wants to kill deer at 75 yards .... hint

Love the JeffO scope mounting job!!! Can’t get a good weld to go throat, neck or lack there of??? Haha 😂😂

I'd literally rather use the Firesights (irons) that came on my 45/70 than a scope, any scope, mounted as far back as Stick has his on that lever gun.

But, at least we got to hear all about his long range .22lr accomplishments, again, in a large-bore hunting thread.

We still need the bear pic posted though.
Yes one of those kelpfed grease pigs that stare atcha on the beach, front legs and face that looks like it was hit with a flame thrower.. 🤣🤣

I own several 2-7x33 Leupolds. Great scopes for your purposes. I'm sure you can find one used, in good shape. Even an old, sturdy fixed 4x would be great.
Your whining and bitching has once again taken the thread far from the op original question

You stupid fuuck, he wants to “hunt”, now again, he wants to “hunt” and kill deer at 75 yards.

Here’s to you not mounting a scope “JeffO” style, and you not taking pics of your grandson in “pink” you stupid fuuck you.... haha 😂😂

Opppps!!

Pardon the “barely gettin by”.... 😂😂

Did that put a dent in your bumper?
Naw, dented a 225 sgk pretty good though.
'farmer,

Objectively in retrospect,what's the criteria used to garner said scope as being "viable". Is it round count? Tracking ability? Zero retention? The reticle? In summation and in conjunction with those factors,how much REAL use has the platform seen and in what kind of conditions? I ask,simply because I've never seen one worth a fhuqk,but would categorize them as being superior to the Reupold 1.5-5x...despit that hardly being an "accolade".

Stick,

I've sent my share back for elevation, windage mess ups, so I know they're not the most robust. But, I do like their std. duplex.

Glass is good and like it's said, "They Hell when they well, they just don't be well all the time".

I do have their Beaverton, OR address on speed dial... grin

They're sleek and light weight. The 1.5-5x20 isn't the best light gatherer at dim light. This one is a tad better, but not as good as larger scopes.

Everything can be a compromise one way or the other.

DF
I’ll save ya the heartache DF, I’ll buy er off ya. Let me know. I’d really hate for you to miss a buck or have to send er to Beaverton. Let me know.
'farmer,

Stick,

I've sent my share back for elevation, windage mess ups, so I know they're not the most robust. But, I do like their std. duplex.

Glass is good and like it's said, "They Hell when they well, they just don't be well all the time".

They're sleek and light weight. The 1.5-5x20 isn't the best light gatherer at dim light. This one is a tad better, but not as good as larger scopes.

DF

I believe many like the NOTION of Reupold,but they know it's better in Theory,than it is in Application and the ship long ago sailed. Just like the Windowlickers here,all they(Reupold) have to do is set back,take notes and apply same...but they can't even connect them dots. Hint.(grin)

Mighta' scored another 1-6x HD today. Hint.....................(grin)

I’ll save ya the heartache DF, I’ll buy er off ya. Let me know. I’d really hate for you to miss a buck or have to send er to Beaverton. Let me know.

I have three scopes, all in Warne Horizontal low rings. One is a 4200 3-9x40, one is a VX-3 3.5-10x40 CDS. The latter just back from Beaverton.

So, with that many choices, something is gonna work... grin

DF
Copy you ever wanna part with the 1.75-6 shoot me a pm. I’m obviously really slow to connect “dots”... 😂😂
'farmer,

Stick,

DF

I believe many like the NOTION of Reupold,but they know it's better in Theory,than it is in Application and the ship long ago sailed. Just like the Windowlickers here,all they(Reupold) have to do is set back,take notes and apply same...but they can't even connect them dots. Hint.(grin)

Sweet piece!! The ocular is as big as the rest of the pile of shiit!! Don’t forget to mount it JeffO style!!! Haha 😆
'

Kchuntis,

Just how do you read what I write,after the rather Emotional Decree of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

See fellas I told you he was a dumb azz. He just can't figure it out! LMAO

Poor mongoloid....

You know what's funny? The guy who was touting fixed power Leupold scopes as "the best," while he mocked me, on this forum, for using an original Super Sniper 10x on my 50BMG, posting the quoted along with a pic of a Super Sniper.

How quickly the midget forgets.

But, hey, maybe post the bear pic, tell us about how many .22's you shot at 2400yds today, or give us some more recycled authentic frontier gibberish insults........
Goalie, that’s the problem with lying, she talks so much shiit, she forgets. I find it funny than fuuck, liar Larry makes “doctor” $$$, but runs the cheap [bleep]. 😂😂

Doctor money!!! Haha god damn it!! 🤣🤣
Goalie, that’s the problem with lying, she talks so much shiit, she forgets. I find it funny than fuuck, liar Larry makes “doctor” $$$, but runs the cheap [bleep]. 😂😂

I'm willing to wager 'ol Larry spends doctor money, but has nursing assistant net worth. wink

Anyhow, it doesn't matter to me. I've just found that those who need to talk about how much money/stuff they have usually also have the most debt. I'm sure that minimum payment isn't too much......
Larry could learn a lot from 23 and 27.... HINT
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals REALLY "know" your "stuff"! Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things more "troubling" than a "big" ocular,by them who have never even seen what they are TRYING to 'talk" about,let alone "afford" same. Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can 'afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and the particulars in regards to same. A Reupold 1" 3.5-10x 40mm wears a 1.565" diameter ocular housing,with a lens 1.370" diameter of exposed glass. Now in fairness and rather unfairly,the VASTLY superior 1-6x HD wears a HUGE ocular a fhuqking "whopping" .165" greater in diameter,with exposed glass lens going smaller at 1.295" diameter. That's NEARLY one full .177" pellet's worth of "increase",not that any Couchbound Kchunt could "afford" a pellet or Pellet Launcher! Sadly,that added protection and an etched reticle that aligns erector travel,soundly trounces all things Reupold. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only because perspective never ain't not interesting,though to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. I'll make a comparison with my "phone",if only to fuel even more of the Crying Karens' exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities for The Woke Kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

You gals REALLY "get after it"! Hint. LAUGHING!

I reckon I should have tried to fill the Canon 1D4's APS-H Sensor with more feathers,but that sure as fhuqk wouldn't be 'fair" to you gals. Typical modest ISO bump,with the three Hunnert gunning WFO,yet shy of the reciprocal of focal length in shutter speed. Fairly certain AI Servo,back button focus,high speed drive,Evaluative metering,AF/metering separate and only centerpoint AF. Nod your heads like you "understand",as you frantically Google a First Fhuqking Clue,that will HILARIOUSLY never be realized by any of you. Hint. LAUGHING!

I suggest (3) Midol apiece and 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations,then align your pathetic versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...so as to give it another whirl,while filling out your Hurt Feeler reports. Hint. LAUGHING!

No scope installations today,unless I'm sandbagging and you gals keep that Imaginary Pretend Ignore "REAL". Hint.

Reading comprehension isn't really your thing, is it sticky?

Your picture does a good job of showing how LONG the ocular portion of your scope is in comparison to a Leupold, and a Leupold that is bigger than the ones that were being discussed.

Thanks for demonstrating quite nicely the point several people were making. The SS is a POS on a lever gun, as it hangs a mile off the back (especially the way you mounted yours, but you were likely drunk, so I'll give ya a pass).

I'm not quite sure what the whole birdwatcher frontier gibberish thing was about, but rest assured, we're all super-duper impressed, since it was on-point in regards to the topic, and probably super helpful if you're a [bleep] bird-watcher........

Well, me and my son are out to put in a WWG Happy Tune kit. GFY!!!

wink
Still diggin the JeffO mounting job, and pink pajama’s... 😂😂 oh the tiny ocular.. haha
Originally Posted by goalie

I'm willing to wager 'ol Larry spends doctor money, but has nursing assistant net worth. wink

Anyhow, it doesn't matter to me. I've just found that those who need to talk about how much money/stuff they have usually also have the most debt. I'm sure that minimum payment isn't too much......

Your observations are astute and correct... wink Stick is one of the biggest frauds on the fire
Still diggin the JeffO mounting job, and pink pajama’s... 😂😂 oh the tiny ocular.. haha

Pulling out a Leupold that is basically the Hubble compared to what was being discussed and comparing the SS to that was kinda awesome as well.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Your observations are astute and correct... wink Stick is one of the biggest frauds on the fire

Well I can't brag about my money. I got it the old fashioned way: I married it.
grin
Reading comprehension isn't really your thing, is it sticky?

Your picture does a good job of showing how LONG the ocular portion of your scope is in comparison to a Leupold, and a Leupold that is bigger than the ones that were being discussed.

Thanks for demonstrating quite nicely the point several people were making. The SS is a POS on a lever gun, as it hangs a mile off the back (especially the way you mounted yours, but you were likely drunk, so I'll give ya a pass).

I'm not quite sure what the whole birdwatcher frontier gibberish thing was about, but rest assured, we're all super-duper impressed, since it was on-point in regards to the topic, and probably super helpful if you're a [bleep] bird-watcher........

Well, me and my son are out to put in a WWG Happy Tune kit. GFY!!!

wink

Authentic frontier gibberish is how Olson Johnson described a rant that Gabby Johnson went off on in the move BLAZING SADDLES.
And in today’s episode of “Big Stick Dick Pics”.....
Originally Posted by fburgtx
And in today’s episode of “Big Stick Dick Pics”.....

He'd have to use that telephoto lens he was bragg'n on a few posts up......
Post the pic of the bear with the ingram knife.

Wow! The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL Estrogen Overdrive...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's not even "fair",because you Melting Snowflakes "know" and "do" so "much". I mean I gotta use wares that actually exist and you "lucky" kchunts get to use your Imaginations and Pretend about it. I'm "learning" a "bunch" about scopes,as you Hissy Fitting Kchunts talk out your asses,about wares well beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". You Powder Puff Pussies haven't a first fhuqking clue,about how to GET a first fhuqking clue,as you set on your Couchbound Kchunts and drool. Hint. LAUGHING!

A coupla 1000 succinct words on Reupold ocular sizing,you AMAZING Fhuqktards. Pardon Reality so RELIABLY colliding with you Drooltards' Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!!!

VERY fhuqking "surprising",that the only thing you Do NOTHING Kchunts can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

It's fhuqking HILARIOUS,that even more CLUELESS Dumbfhuqks wish to reiterate that they just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and "forgot" about their loudly proclaimed Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you "hard chargers",Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to fuel more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,there just "mighta" been some scope mounting going on and you "lucky" kchunts "get" to read about it and ogle the Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

I do not not know what scope this is,but it's ocular is said to be "huge". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

Had to wash my hands (3) times with Bleach and the stench remains,but alas...Optical/Mechanical Sanctity to THE rescue. Hell,now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" a Garrow Gas Passer Hummer. Google is getting their money's worth tonight,with you mask wearing Diva's frantically tickling the ivories! Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooopsie!!! NOT another one?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

As fhuqking HILARIOUS as that ALL is,I'm a touch remiss to mention that I've never even seen a Bear and am unfamiliar with any knife,other than my beloved Old Timer Sharpfinger,because they are "awesome". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING so hard and doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................
Wait. I thought this was about scopes for lever action rifles, not your Gene Ingram business card collection... (Wanna see a pic of my ‘83 Topps Dan Marino rookie??)???

And here I thought you were too high falutin’ to rock an Anderson lower and a Palmetto upper...
furburger,

You are a VERY mean Lady,to tease me,because of my Old Timer Sharpfinger "awesome" knife! Hint.

I do not understand the stuff you are "telling" me about,but it sounds expensive and I've been to The Ocular Store. Hint. LAUGHING!

I was talking on my phone,when I took this picture with it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I can't know what a Laverne Rifle is either,so don't tease me on it! Hint. LAUGHING!

You'll wanna leave the "thinking" to those that are capable,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining heart,but fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

Redfield Revolution 2-7x
Cell phone photos?? Holy crap. The insults are getting hurled at you faster than you can get your GOOD pics transferred into your image hosting site. Don’t break a sweat, cowboy....

PS If you put a Lapua sticker on a BLR, does it make it group sub-MOA????
furburger,

I enjoy the fact,that your Amazing STUPIDITY is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Well I can't brag about my money. I got it the old fashioned way: I married it.
grin

Ah crap...now I know where I screwed up!
Wait. I thought this was about scopes for lever action rifles, not your Gene Ingram business card collection... (Wanna see a pic of my ‘83 Topps Dan Marino rookie??)???

And here I thought you were too high falutin’ to rock an Anderson lower and a Palmetto upper...

wOOT! woot.

He’s getting close........

Post the pic of the bear with the Ingram knife.

The lying do crack me up, as does the bidness cards!!😂😂
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]closest diesel fuel to my location

Bless your heart for lying and trying sooooo hard. 👍😂😂
[Linked Image]

Don’t be hatin’......
furburger,

I enjoy the fact,that your Amazing STUPIDITY is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image]

I dunno know guys.....Too much scope??? All outta Lapua stickers.....
Another epic thread. Spring can't come soon enough.
furburger,

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image]

Needs to be bigger and mounted further back.
furburger,

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image]

Yes, straight JeffO style... 😂😂
furburger,

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image]

Sounds like something outta the “fat girlfriends” thread....
furburger,

You could almost "afford" a mounting system,ALMOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congatulations?!?

I LOVE my Winchester 69! Hint. LAUGHING!

You gals get to see it all. What kind of camera are you using there? Not when you are stealing my pics,but when you are TRYING to do for yourself,with the magnificently fhuqking schitty ones? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to 'contribute",as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless you poor poor(literally) gals' hearts,keep them kchunts tethered to the couch,if only as per your always.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................
The record holder of posts, besides his brother steelhead, writes paragraphs each post, and posts pics of BB guns, thinks other folks should get off the couch?? 😂😂 got it. 👍

You little world burner you!! Still dig the JeffO scope job. Haha
[video:yahoo]https://youtu.be/BlE6XwZ36BM[/video]
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
[video:yahoo]https://youtu.be/BlE6XwZ36BM[/video]

They are both taller and better looking than Stick.

Their authentic frontier gibberish leaves much to be desired though......
The record holder of posts, besides his brother steelhead, writes paragraphs each post, and posts pics of BB guns, thinks other folks should get off the couch?? 😂😂 got it. 👍

You little world burner you!! Still dig the JeffO scope job. Haha

😆
furburger,

You could almost "afford" a mounting system,ALMOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congatulations?!?

I LOVE my Winchester 69! Hint. LAUGHING!

You gals get to see it all. What kind of camera are you using there? Not when you are stealing my pics,but when you are TRYING to do for yourself,with the magnificently fhuqking schitty ones? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to 'contribute",as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless you poor poor(literally) gals' hearts,keep them kchunts tethered to the couch,if only as per your always.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Ahhhh hellll, Big Dick. Maybe they don’t have a baby poop blue stock, but some of us have a dollar to spend, a Visa card, or a job, too.

Maybe you’ll be able to afford some walnut stocks, someday. A Model 52 (two, one not pictured, a couple of 40X’s, and a Kimber 82 ought to keep up. Don’t worry, the Lyman’s and Redfield’s are in the closet.......

How do you manage to retrieve all those pics, mixed amongst your collection of amateur Inuit porn?? How much is a used pair of Native Inuit sealskin panties going for these days??? Got any pics??

Make sure and give all them purty Alaskan gals a “shout out” from ol’ Fburg (all 3 of em)....

Stay busy, my friend.....
furburger,

It's cool that you can almost afford mounts. ALMOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Well dang if it’s rimfire pic time I’ll hop on..
Where the fug is the pic of the bear and the Ingram knife?

It’s the only reason to click on a Sticky thread.
furburger,

It's cool that you can almost afford mounts. ALMOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

I will NOT be satisfied until I see a picture of an Anschutz next to a fish...
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Where the fug is the pic of the bear and the Ingram knife?

It’s the only reason to click on a Sticky thread.

Haha 😂😂
furburger,

Hint.

Personally that that shag blanket from 1978 horns me up!!! Fuuck those dumb 22’s!! 😂😂
furburger,

Hint.

Personally that that shag blanket from 1978 horns me up!!! Fuuck those dumb 22’s!! 😂😂

That blanket, a case of Keystone Light, and an Anschutz .22= Alaskan Panty Dropper.....
'fiable,

Purty fhuqking MEAN to dangle scoped rifle pics,with "big oculars" atop The Do Nothing Gang and their Couchbound Kchunts...as you WILL fuel more of their exceptional WELL founded Insecurities.(grin)

Bless their hearts for Whining,Trying and Crying though.

Hint.

'fiable,

Purty fhuqking MEAN to dangle scoped rifle pics,with "big oculars" atop The Do Nothing Gang and their Couchbound Kchunts...as you WILL fuel more of their exceptional WELL founded Insecurities.(grin)

Hint.

Yeah!!!!!!! Guns and fish!!!!

Now do bear and knife for BigDave....

Come on, man!! Don’t leave us hanging!!!
'fiable,

Hint.

Yeah!!!!!!! Guns and fish!!!!

Now do bear and knife for BigDave....

Come on, man!! Don’t leave us hanging!!!

Yeah, a short knife, something you can handle there Stinky.
A flossed dark fish a mile from salt!!! Haha wow +p

Sorry sticky, "nothin" ain't on the agenda tonight.

GFY
'fiable,

Hint.

Hey stick...what's your favorite suicide story?
Too fhuqking funny! A gal stumped with ocular sizing,is gonna try to tighten a screw by herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Too fhuqking funny! A gal stumped with ocular sizing,is gonna try to tighten a screw by herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

It was actually pretty fun. My son wanted to come out and "help" with the new trigger.

Then he got to weld a few fire pokers.

Not that a drunk d-bag like you would know, but it's hard to beat that quality time with your son.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I love how you staged the bullets and brass in those pics. Your such an artists! Thats a cover shot for Field and Stream if I've ever seen one! 😂
Originally Posted by OAM

I love how you staged the bullets and brass in those pics. Your such an artists! Thats a cover shot for Field and Stream if I've ever seen one! 😂

Hey, the guy literally lives to post pics here to prove, well, something. At least he puts some effort into the pictures. The authentic frontier gibberish copy-paste thing needs the same effort.

I must admit, I'm not exactly impressed with pics of a rusty POS being refurbished when the guy doing the work is known for putting his rifles into streams so that they can be in pictures with fish. It's almost like you could do, or not do, something and not have the rusty POS in the first place......
Few things as fascinating,as Hoalie's first hand accountings of her Jerry Lewis Telethon and how she rates the Parking Permit...the "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

PM an addy and I'll donate to "The Cause". Hint. LAUGHING!

It might could be a "coincidence" that Lapooey false shoulders melded with a .625 BC at 2550fps from a 20" Laverne Gun,just might be "handy". Not that any of you gals could correlate the windshield alone,getting it to the 1000yd line,with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps you Do Nothing Kchunts could "pledge" that you don't feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you 'live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunts? Maybe even quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you extoll more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you lick windows. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

Voodooooos...
'fiable,

Good to see you boys don't get carried away.(grin)

Tough to beat a Mossberg! Hint.

Stick us CA boys and girls get a bad rap but I can’t know why...?
Few things as fascinating,as Hoalie's first hand accountings of her Jerry Lewis Telethon and how she rates the Parking Permit...the "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

PM an addy and I'll donate to "The Cause". Hint. LAUGHING!

It might could be a "coincidence" that Lapooey false shoulders melded with a .625 BC at 2550fps from a 20" Laverne Gun,just might be "handy". Not that any of you gals could correlate the windshield alone,getting it to the 1000yd line,with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps you Do Nothing Kchunts could "pledge" that you don't feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you 'live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunts? Maybe even quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you extoll more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you lick windows. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

At least I got to do my "jerry lewis telethon" with my son you miserable POS.

GFY
'fiable,

Likely has something to do with Ocular Envy,as it don't take much to get The Do Nothing Gang to Whining and it is ALWAYS High Pitched and heartfelt...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.(grin)

What's the chance you boys have landed on a unanimous favorite blueprint? Who's going Hummer first?........................

Hoalie,

Kudos on taking one for the team...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Typical slow evening last night and now you get to say you've "seen" one. I reckon you'll steal the pictures and showcase them at your next Jerry Lewis Telethon,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pn4hxOrzj][Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com][/URL]

Prolly should work on a 1.450" straight "contoured" 30" 300 Whizzum next and do the mounting system some favors. Not like you've ever "seen" one of them either,so I'll dangle pics so you can "participate". Fortunatey for you,Imagination and pretend are free,so you can 'afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining,Crying and Trying aloud.

Hint.

Gee, I'm super impressed with how you went from big bore 15-150yard rifle scopes to your pisols.

Let's just pretend that I'm really super impressed.

(Or not)

My son loves the Ruger with the can. It's been the basis for some quality father-son time, not that a d-bag like you would have any inkling about that........
Stick I can’t say as there is a unanimous fave at this point..?? Suffice to say all parties are happy and the vudoos tend to make the cut on every trip. No surprise there

It was hard to do but I finally talked myself out of a Vudoo hummer. I suppose my reasoning was my 22 is more target before utility and that’s the way a hummer would get used too. If I had woods to traipse and little critters to kill at will it would be a done deal.

No doubt I’d love it and things might change in the future. I have a ruger predator in hmr in a Boyd’s and picked up a 77/17wsm to scratch that itch. I like that one a lot!
For now my “precision” hummer duties fall on a copper 57 but like I said nothing is ever off the table...

Also I don’t hate the T1x’s in LR and HMR... custom as [bleep], if only obviously:)
'fiable,

With Rim-X fhuqking the dog on their proposed 17 Whizzum offering,I find a Vudoo Hummer temptinger and temptinger,though the Annie 54 1717D HB sets the bar amazingly high. that being said,it's fun to slum a sleeper,whether LR or Hummer.(grin)

Hopefully Teeker transitions to S/S and I could see them taking off in my AO,after said upgrade......................

Hoalie,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to go from the couch to a bench,all the while never going Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the oculars. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ever think about asking permission,to roll your Jerry Lewis Telethons Outdoors? Despite the fact you'd get lost within the confines of a phone booth. Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,what phone are you using for "your" pictures? They are "stunning"! I'm using a SamSung flip phone and would like to gather image "quality" like "your's". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunatey for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Here you go,if only because now you can say you've "seen" one,you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing the best you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

Warm weather, cold weather, I still get to spend quality time with my son outdoors. It's something a d-bag like you knows nothing about.....

Warm weather, cold weather, I still get to spend quality time with my son outdoors. It's something a d-bag like you knows nothing about.....

Goalie, what is he using in the second picture?
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ruger Charger with a chassis. He usually has a can I made on it.

And, before broke-dick stick chimes in about form 1 can kits, I mean I made it.......

Hoalie,

My eyes! You'd better HURRY the fhuqk up and send an addy,for an EMERGENCY Donation...you "lucky" kchunt!!! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Warm weather. Hint. LAUGHING!

Cold weather. Hint. LAUGHING!

Warm and cold weather?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,you didn't mention which "camera" you are TRYING to "use",in order to document Retardation. Wax eloquent there too,with your MAGNIFICENT High Pitched Nasal Whine. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you REALLY "get after it" at The Telethon!

Hint.

Hoalie,

My eyes! You'd better HURRY the fhuqk up and send an addy,for an EMERGENCY Donation...you "lucky" kchunt!!! Hint. Congratulations?!?

As an aside,you didn't mention which "camera" you are TRYING to "use",in order to document Retardation. Wax eloquent there too,with your MAGNIFICENT High Pitched Nasal Whine. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you REALLY "get after it" at The Telethon!

Hint.

So, you've been spending quality, outdoor time with your son lately?

Good for you.

wink

And, before broke-dick stick chimes in about form 1 can kits, I mean I made it.......

Thanks Goalie.

My son shooting a lever action Marlin .357/38 Special.

Thanks Goalie.

My son shooting a lever action Marlin .357/38 Special.

I need one in 357.
Goalie, now you need to mount a tacticool scope on that lever, JeffO style... 😂😂
Hoalie,

Hint.

So, you've been spending quality, outdoor time with your son lately?

Good for you.

wink

Naw that was 17 years ago.. 👍🤣
Goalie, now you need to mount a tacticool scope on that lever, JeffO style... 😂😂

I put a SS 1-4 on it. It sucked ass for that application, and now another forum member loves it on his AR.

I'll stick with the 2.5x Leupold or the 4.75x Weaver.
He wants a Henry in .44 mag or .22 LR.
Oooops, this will really piss off the lazy bushelor.. 😂😂
Wow! I am VERY "surprised" that you Brokedick Crying Karens,reliably make the BEST Sheep...you "lucky" kchunts. What were the "odds"? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!!!

Pardon the double tap. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the double cast. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the double jump. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the double generations. Hint. LAUGHING!

I am simply FLOORED at the EXCEPTIONAL "pictures" you gals "get" post! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your "hard charging" hearts,for doing your BEST and Whining in unison,through your mandated masks.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................
Diggin the sweatpants!! From the looks of things, that’s standard garb on the Rez???😂😂

Speaking of couches and “hard chargers”, you sure spend A LOT of time on the www writing paragraphs, posting pics and bitchin about what everyone else does/has. What gives??
Wow! I am VERY "surprised" that you Brokedick Crying Karens,reliably make the BEST Sheep...you "lucky" kchunts. What were the "odds"? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!!!

Pardon the double tap. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the double cast. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the double jump. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the double generations. Hint. LAUGHING!

I am simply FLOORED at the EXCEPTIONAL "pictures" you gals "get" post! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your "hard charging" hearts,for doing your BEST and Whining in unison,through your mandated masks.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Larry, tell us your favorite suicide story
"Surprisingly",I couldn't speak to the "allure" of Mall Rat attire,like mask wearing Sheep could...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fascinating,that them who ride coat tails and "live" vicariously,while feverishly reading my every word and gawking every Splendid Pixel,are fraught with their "abilities" consuming a goodly portion of their clock. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals REALLY "get after it". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Nice rifles (and pistols), EVERYONE. Seriously.

Average conversation with 24hcf member:

#1- “Hey, I’ve got a question about.....???’
#2- “Here’s a suggestion/some info...”

Average conversation with Big Stick:

#1-“Hey, I’ve got a question about....??”

Big Stick- (Pulls down pants) “Hey look! I bet my (Anschutz) dick is (more expensive) bigger than yours!!”

I’m sure Stick has some information to share, and if he’d talk WITH folks, instead of AT them (and stay on topic), it’d probably be very helpful.

Well, we don’t always get to pick our looks/height/intelligence, but we DO get to create our own “internet persona”. If “loudmouth braggart”, rather than “helpful voice of experience” is his choice, then so be it.....

Stealing the clock?? Haha 😂😂

Surprised the “sweats” ain’t pink!! 😆
Liar Larry, I really appreciate the fact “money grows on trees”, you make “doctor money “ on the slope, yet you made your wife and kids live/grow up in a shack, whilst wearing sweatpants!!! Sweet shiit right there!! 😂😂
furburger,

I'm rather Groovin' on your VERY well founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you are filing yet another Hurt Feelers Report in that soothin' High Pitched Nasal Whine of your's,it might be prudent to reiterate how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my innate ability to serve Facts upon a Silver Platter and rest assured,that your HILARIOUS Stupidity ain't my "fault". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts who "do" and "know" as "much" as,will ALWAYS be best served by simply taking fhuqking notes and applying same. I might add,that's it's more than a "touch" HILARIOUS,that you can't even connect that "many" dots! Hint. LAUGHING!

Only you,can prevent you,from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Admittedly,I enjoy the fact that you are powerless in the refrain and would add that the Heartfelt Vagina Monologue,which accompanies your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Routine,is certainly NO "act" and it's fhuqking AWESOME! perhaps holding your breath,will 'help" your "cause"? Give 'er a whirl and report on them "findings". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmm...Clark Custom LW 77/22 Hummer,RB fire control,MacaMillion,yada,yada,yada,the usual. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Might I suggest,that you keep stealing pics,because you sure as fhuqk can NOT begin to "do" for yourselves. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
That last post was very well thought out, and couchbound worthy!!! Shake those Pom poms liar Larry!! 😂😂
Post the pic of the bear with the Ingram knife

Just so we're on the same page, what are we calling "poor" these days?

Net worth less than 2 million? Three?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Post the pic of the bear with the Ingram knife

And so much this
Just so we're on the same page, what are we calling "poor" these days?

Net worth less than 2 million? Three?

Folks who wear sweatpants on a regular basis.. 😂😂
Reading through this post lets one know there are sure some people who will stoop low. I see no reason to try attacking someone by using their children, especially in his situation. Stand up guys and stay on track. You know who you are. Run your mouths at each other all you want, but leave the kids out of it.
Originally Posted by 7_08FAN
Reading through this post lets one know there are sure some people who will stoop low. I see no reason to try attacking someone by using their children, especially in his situation. Stand up guys and stay on track. You know who you are. Run your mouths at each other all you want, but leave the kids out of it.

Stick brought my son into it years ago, so back off and mind your business.

Fugg off douchebag

Stick brought my son into it years ago, so back off and mind your business.

Oh poor liar Larry, good god. Someone else must love sweatpants 😂😂
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Titanic couldn't haul all of you Whining Kchunts' exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities! Hoalie you needn't "prove" your Brokedicktitude,simply supply an addy and I'll get the badly NEED Donation coming your way. Or you could cite what you "do" for a 'living",which sooooooooo reliably arranges same. HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my breaking trail,as you Couchbound Kchunts try to hop a ride on coat tails. Shout to Huntsman',as I was unaware of Maxima Ruger rings,despite having dozens of Maximas in service. pretty fhuqking Funny! Anywhoo...the added surface area engaging scope tubes,is always welcomed,as are upsized fasteners. Have gone Weigatinny(junk and they rob exhaust port entry/exit),attempted Reupold(they'd not even mate the receiver,despite a halfa dozen or so sets),OEM Ruger(pale to Warne Maxima) and finally Maxima. Nod your heads,like you've "seen" 'em. Hint. LAUGHING!

You'll wanna steal them pics too! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining hearts and the repeated Snowflake Meltdowns you've perfected,after a "life" of being "victims".

Hint.

Originally Posted by gitem_12

Fugg off douchebag

Your a go getter. Gitem if you can,

DF

I like this rifle, in fact the whole setup.
Sticky,

I'm good. But if you feel the need, there's a suicide prevention charity for vets you can donate to in my name.
furburger,

I'm rather Groovin' on your VERY well founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you are filing yet another Hurt Feelers Report in that soothin' High Pitched Nasal Whine of your's,it might be prudent to reiterate how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my innate ability to serve Facts upon a Silver Platter and rest assured,that your HILARIOUS Stupidity ain't my "fault". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts who "do" and "know" as "much" as,will ALWAYS be best served by simply taking fhuqking notes and applying same. I might add,that's it's more than a "touch" HILARIOUS,that you can't even connect that "many" dots! Hint. LAUGHING!

Only you,can prevent you,from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Admittedly,I enjoy the fact that you are powerless in the refrain and would add that the Heartfelt Vagina Monologue,which accompanies your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Routine,is certainly NO "act" and it's fhuqking AWESOME! perhaps holding your breath,will 'help" your "cause"? Give 'er a whirl and report on them "findings". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmm...Clark Custom LW 77/22 Hummer,RB fire control,MacaMillion,yada,yada,yada,the usual. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Might I suggest,that you keep stealing pics,because you sure as fhuqk can NOT begin to "do" for yourselves. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

They say “pimpin’ ain’t easy”.... Trollin’ Stick, on the other hand, is......

Keep them diatribes comin’!!!!

Rickety is still sucking a mean ass,Texas Style! Hint. Laughing!

Hoalie,I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you belong to the Retard For Life Foundation. What were the fhuqking odds,with your having PERFECTED being a "victim" all through your "Life"? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

furburger,I rather enjoy your Delusion(s),that your HILARIOUS Fhuqking Stupidity is a "choice". Hint. LAUGHING!

Rather "surprising" that them high zoot pictures you Fhuqktards attempted,have tapered way off. I "wonder" why that is too?!? Fortunately for you Crying Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Brace yourselves for more Splendid Pixels and Pretend aloud and in unison,that you "do not" covet same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!!!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts and the HILARITY of your best efforts,as you fill out more Hurt Feeler Reports,while basking in the Sweet "Satisfactions" of being Crying Martyrs.

You GO girls!!!

Hint.

OMgerd!!! 6mmCM

OMgerd!!!! Can/golf ball launcher

LOL, you see, nobody actually cares.

(This is where you start talking about my crappy phone pictures as if anyone cares about your photography crap. Hint: nobody cares, and you're still a d-bag)
Got my outriggers set at 35 feet, and I just keep reelin’ in the Big Stick posts.....
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

And my daughter, so don't go all boho for the little mutt.

He's asked for everything he gets.

And more.

Granted, he gets to live knowing that him being an epic douchy a-hole was probably a HUGE contributor to what happened, but it's all on him.

Rick, the sky is falling, the world’s coming to a end. Get back up to the hunters campfire. 😂😂😂

Correct. It paints a pretty straightforward picture when your surviving kids facebook accounts have a total of 2 pictures with their father...2. the guy is a total dickwad and from what sources I've heard from he was a direct contributing factor to his sons demise....you wanna feel bad, feels bad for the kids mom. Stick was, is and always will be. Adouchebag of the first order

How come you Do Nothing Kchunts' "pictures" are sooooooooo fhuqking schitty? That's a "surprise". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Have never heard of said chambering. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that there are more Members of The Retard For Life Foundation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

So that makes it OK for you? Public forum and fuq your lane. Your daughter also? Could this have happened after the many times I have seen you post the suicide schit? Get a grip do you think any of that is funny?

So that makes it OK for you? Public forum and fuq your lane. Your daughter also? Could this have happened after the many times I have seen you post the suicide schit? Get a grip do you think any of that is funny?

No, it was another member's daughter.

And, no, I never said a peep about how the little bald d-bag contributed to his son's death until after he went after mine.

GFY

How come you Do Nothing Kchunts' "pictures" are sooooooooo fhuqking schitty? That's a "surprise". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Have never heard of said chambering. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that there are more Members of The Retard For Life Foundation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

At least my RPR has a good trigger in it.
Liar Larry is paying close attention to the www... amazing how one can control another’s emotions so easily. Now at least 5 paragraphs and 3 pics. Go!!!

Correct. It paints a pretty straightforward picture when your surviving kids facebook accounts have a total of 2 pictures with their father...2. the guy is a total dickwad and from what sources I've heard from he was a direct contributing factor to his sons demise....you wanna feel bad, feels bad for the kids mom. Stick was, is and always will be. Adouchebag of the first order

Well fuuck, if you were forced to live on a Indian Rez, In squaller, wearing shiit clothes while your Ol man maxed out the family credit card every month, you probably wouldn’t post pics of him either!!! Haha 😂😂

Had a good friend kill himself in college, spent way too much time wondering if I could have done something different to keep that from happening. Douchebag? I don't really want to get into anyone's personal life including yours. A lot of things are much better not spoken about. In fact all these threads are written on the same script, Stick shows up and starts with his BS and then the coterie of stick haters do the same. Seems way too many times the threads could all be done cut and paste. I have yet to see Stick try to make fun of anyone else's kids committing suicide. When you do that it is like you are glad it happened. I'm done with the subject.
I am feelin a little brokedickish after this thread. I’ve got (1) 22 lr, a 30 yo browning abolt the old man bought me new in high school. Wears a leupold of course, haven’t seen it in at least 15 years. Maybe the grandson will get horned up shootin it. Which reminds me, I need to dig around and find it. 😂😂😂
Oh, the scope is mounted correctly, no JeffO style shiit at the hollar... 🤘😎😄
I have yet to see Stick try to make fun of anyone else's kids committing suicide. When you do that it is like you are glad it happened. I'm done with the subject.

I don't think anyone's glad, but, if you're being honest, given his demeanor here, it isn't exactly surprising.

I highly doubt anyone that's as big of an a-hole online as Stick is is somehow a good person offline.

But, hey, feel free to white knight a drunk little d-bag all you want.
kids should be off limits. they can't pick their parents.
Originally Posted by wahoo
kids should be off limits. they can't pick their parents.

When you go after someone's kid, everyone else should stay the [bleep] outta whatever results.

MYOB comes to mind.

Stick is a drunk d-bag. It's not my fault his son killed himself, but it's probably his.
#LiberalDiscoverCardLimits
#RezRich

LOL

Maybe try again when yours doesn't have a sucky trigger

I think I'm getting the hang of this. laugh
OK, I'm the OP. You can easily see I've been here a long time, but don't post a whole lot. Big Stick is a menace and needs to go away. Otherwise, you all need to get a life and grow the phuuck up. Thanks for the very few, and I mean minimal, helpful posts.
OK, I'm the OP. You can easily see I've been here a long time, but don't post a whole lot. Big Stick is a menace and needs to go away. Otherwise, you all need to get a life and grow the phuuck up. Thanks for the very few, and I mean minimal, helpful posts.

My apologies OP.

Serious reply: as stated, my 45/70 has done well with irons and a Leupold 2.5x fixed in about the exact conditions you described. I've also used a 1.5-8x Vortex Razor HD with a #4 type reticle in the woods and love it. Same goes for a fixed 4.75x Weaver.

My apologies OP.

Serious reply: as stated, my 45/70 has done well with irons and a Leupold 2.5x fixed in about the exact conditions you described. I've also used a 1.5-8x Vortex Razor HD with a #4 type reticle in the woods and love it. Same goes for a fixed 4.75x Weaver.

Thanks, that's a +2 for looking at Vortex.

Fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that the Insecurities are so deeply rooted,so as to rate "signs". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

'Nother "slow" day here,but Do Nothing Whining Kchunts will be pilfering pixels,as they try to "live" vicariously. Google as you MUST and nod pencils necks,now that you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Hissy Fitting hearts,you are a "hard charging" "rugged" lot of twats.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........................

My apologies OP.

I went and shot the 45/70 yesterday after the WWG happy tune kit install.

That 2.75 Leupold really, really fits a lever gun.

My apologies OP.

I went and shot the 45/70 yesterday after the WWG happy tune kit install.

That 2.75 Leupold really, really fits a lever gun.

Hoalie,

Which Reupold "2.75" are you TRYING to "talk" about...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You should build a sign with shaking Retard Writing,to help you along. Now in regards to scopes that actually do exist,the Reupold 2.5x is a steaming piece of fhuqking schit,if only because they do not track,repeat or hold zero. Fortunately for you,Imagintion and Pretend are free,so it'll be "awesome" for you and your "demanding" 4 rounds a decade "requirements". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
2.5x Leupold

The weaver 4.75x was on my mind.

I'm sure the stuff I've killed with that scope wishes I would have used something different. It's held zero for years, and I've got other scopes for dialing. (I can just see you dialing between the OPs 15-150yd requirements)

Granted, I don't throw my stuff in the creek either, since my IQ is >70.........

Truly... he has got to be one of the most obnoxious and just mean people on the planet...

Leupold 1.5x5.

Plenty of low powered options out there.

Leupold still making 2-7x and even some lower power options than that.

Also do a wtb ad. Bushnell built Elites in 1.75-6x as well as 2-7x.

Leupold has/had 1.75-6x. Still have the 2.5-8x option as well.

Probably others out there as well, those are just off of the top of my head
Sushi and ABBA,

Don't be too hard on Hoalie,as she is simply a Retarded Whining CLUELESS Window Licking Brokedick Fhuqk,doing her BEST. Of course,that is the ONLY reason it's soooooooo very fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS,to grant her slack on the rope. Hint. LAUGHING!

She nearly "has" (3) scopes and can almost "remember" some of their "particulars",other than magnification and ocular sizing! Hint. LAUGHING!

(4) shots a year,is a LOT of shooting for her,but fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. She'll "brazenly" put her Palsy to paper and extoll her Retardation,while waxing eloquent upon her exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and lamenting that she can't afford a camera. Then she'll PROVE it! In summation,it is a rather fhuqking MAGNIFICENT Melting Snowflake Routine(which is assuedly NO fhuqking "act"),frosted copiously with Hurt Feeler Reports and the never ending tug at heart strings to "justify" her being a "Victim". Pretty fhuqking EPIC display of Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude! Hint. LAUGHING!

Add the fact,that actually going Outdoors deeply traumatizes her too(there's weather out there) and the stage is set for The Never Ending Whine,in that High Pitched Nasal precipice,only she can reach. Personally,I find it rather fhuqking soothing and look forward to it. Hint. Laughing!

The only "moves" left to her,are to plagiarize and obliviously extoll how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. She's powerless to do anything other than to try and hitch a ride on coat tails and follow suit,despite her proclamations to the opposite. I enjoy that she "brandishes" fhuqking STUPIDITY,like it's a "choice" or an "advantage",as she sulks in the corner sucking her quivering thumb building signs. Very "powerful" stuff,though she couldn't "critique" a glass of water by herself. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now if only in fairness,the only thing she could power up to "throw",is yet another Hissy Fit and I reckon she could do so both wet and dry,after a "life" of practice. Pardon the Reupold 2.5x being a colossal piece of steaming schit,as a bullet steering device goes. You might wanna fasten your seatbelt,as more Splendid Pixels are on the way. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to pull the rifle out of the creek, focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

I fixed it for ya.....

laugh
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

In a lot of circumstances...they sure do.

JoanBobs,

I'll let you in on a little "secret",in that there's an etched reticle on a lineal scale,which just "happens" to align erector graduations,"hidden" within the Ocular. It takes as "long" to look through it,as anything else. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

So the astute have zero problem literally connecting dots,while you "get" to bask in The Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being too Fhuqking STUPID to simply do same. It's an "unfair" "advantage",that your Stupidity is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now to REALLY knock it out of The Park,cite the Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Rifle you are crying about,along with it's projectile,zero range and velocity,if only to grant you more opportunity to Lick Windows. For The ULTIMATE in humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Schit. Dare ya'! Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart though,for doing your VERY best.

Hint.

Hopefully,Hoalie's countless and exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,will trigger yet another involuntary reaction by her.as she conteplates her next sign. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late!

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon The Splendid Pixels. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

JoanBobs,

I'll let you in on a little "secret",in that there's an etched reticle on a lineal scale,which just "happens" to align erector graduations,"hidden" within the Ocular. It takes as "long" to look through it,as anything else. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

So the astute have zero problem literally connecting dots,while you "get" to bask in The Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being too Fhuqking STUPID to simply do same. It's an "unfair" "advantage",that your Stupidity is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now to REALLY knock it out of The Park,cite the Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Rifle you are crying about,along with it's projectile,zero range and velocity,if only to grant you more opportunity to Lick Windows. For The ULTIMATE in humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Schit. Dare ya'! Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Hopefully,Hoalie's countless and exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,will trigger yet another involuntary reaction by her.as she conteplates her next sign. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Larry, when are you going to tell us about your favorite suicide story.

Or about what your dad did to become a registered sex offender.

Gonna take your grand son to see him anytime soon?
Originally Posted by liliysdad

Well, considering the context of: "I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards."

One's gotta ask why do ya need to dial?

eek

Unless you're driving around in a truck doing drive by shootings like an LA gang member, there is plenty of time out west. Or you just use the lines on your reticle that correspond with your drop.

Daaaaaamn, that'll leave a mark
'223,

You've a VERY "unfair" advantage,in that you ACTUALLY fhuqking shoot. Hint.(grin)

It'll only come as a "SURPRISE!" to them that don't,that the middle remains the middle and that distance,headstamp,velocity and/or projectile...make less than ZERO fhuqks. That one RELIABLY stumps The Do Nothing Gang. Them constants,along with the mechanical fortitude that zero retention,tracking and repeats are a Reality,as opposed to conjured Delusions,really spins Fhuqktards' heads. Hint.(laughing)

As you certainly know,it is mundane and blasse' at BEST,to simply thread needles as per whim,regardless of those rifle particulars. It'll "SURPRISE!" Window Lickers more than a smidge,that bore size just happens to be moot in the equation also. Not that Hoalie ain't doing her VERY best,with her versions of "means","abilities" and "comprehension",but it's tough to purchase a box of "83 Yard ONLY Ammo". That despite her MAGNIFICENT run to make her Retardation "fashionable" and turn a scope into the same STUPID fhuqking notion. Hint.(grin)

'Course the "Hard Chargers" that "know" and "do" as "much" as her,almost have a handle on magnification and ocular sizing. ALMOST. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless her poor poor(literally) Drooling Brokedick heart.

Hint.

You KNOW how she loves pictures!!!!!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Daaaaaamn, that'll leave a mark

Problem is, he's too damned stupid to "connect all the dots"""

JoanBobs,

Hint.

Sorry, I only speak English. I don’t speak dwarf.
'",but it's tough to purchase a box of "83 Yard ONLY Ammo"

LOL
JoanBobs,

Now what were the fhuqking "odds",that shutting the fhuqk up and hitting FULL fhuqking reverse were your ONLY "moves"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Trying though.

Hint.

'223,

The Do Nothing Gang never ceases to AMAZE,with their Incredible Dumbfhuqktitude,by obliviously giving it their ALL and doing their collective BEST.Hint.(grin)

How come my pictures are sooooooooo fhuqking Awesome?!? It ain't even "fair"! Hint.(grin)

Any chance we have an interpreter on board?

Authentic drunk frontier gibberish isn't exactly a high demand language.

Authentic drunk frontier gibberish isn't exactly a high demand language.

Can you imagine the vast amount of eskimo dick he has to suck for 2 bucks in food stamps every day just to put food on his tablle because he spends his families budget eevey month buying [bleep] guns

DUMB minute,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow and I'll use lesser versions,just for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING your BEST.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

DUMB minute,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow and I'll use lesser versions,just for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING your BEST.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Speaking of trying your best, care to elaborate on the authentic frontier bubba trigger job you did to your RPR?

You really should ditch the OEM piece of crap and get something decent. I'm pretty sure removing the safety from the OEM POS just leaves you with an OEM POS that doesn't have the safety anymore.

You can have the one in my pic to practice your authentic frontier bubba trigger job skillz on if you want. Polishing turds and all.....
I just want to know if this [bleep] is really as illiterate as he writes.
Yep
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
'",but it's tough to purchase a box of "83 Yard ONLY Ammo"

LOL

Mine's actually "87 yard ONLY" ammo

Some real psychos in this thread, and not the guy in Alaska...
Originally Posted by SDblackhills

You should go to the main campfire. 😂😂
it might be best not to post to many gun pictures of firearms you own for awhile ? this election was not good, just a thought ? we gotta be some what careful now ,Pete53
Originally Posted by pete53
it might be best not to post to many gun pictures of firearms you own for awhile ? this election was not good, just a thought ? we gotta be some what careful now ,Pete53

Um, if you own a bunch of NFA stuff, you're already on "the list."

Literally.

Larry is the Trump of 24HCF... Trump introduced us to the swamp creatures and Larry has brought out the psychos on this forum. The entertainment value is worth way over what I am paying for it....

Bob
Stick,

Hoalie,

LAUGHING!

Hint.

I am new to this site and you appear to be very knowledgeable. I appreciate your insight.
Originally Posted by Sheister

Larry is the Trump of 24HCF... Trump introduced us to the swamp creatures and Larry has brought out the psychos on this forum. The entertainment value is worth way over what I am paying for it....

Bob

Lemme guess....you're friend switch his daddy ain't ya

Bob

Larry is a drunk piece of trash that went after my son a long time ago.

He was a piece of trash then, and he's a piece of trash now.

I find his ass-kissers funny. They're quick to open their cock holster whenever anyone treats him like the douche nozzle that he is.

Either way, I get to say goodnight to my son tonight, and Larry, well, he doesn't.

But in many more circumstances, they do not.......
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

I find alpinecrick to be correct, though I’ve hunted more, and more locales than most.

Bob

I find his ass-kissers funny. They're quick to open their cock holster whenever anyone treats him like the douche nozzle that he is.

Either way, I get to say goodnight to my son tonight, and Larry, well, he doesn't.

Well, it is evident you have issues, but I question whether it is really Larry who is at the center of them....

Bob

Well, it is evident you have issues, but I question whether it is really Larry who is at the center of them....

There goes that cock holster again.....

OMG, you don't have to use the turret -or- the holdovers if you don't want. Just center and shoot. Then a buck comes out at 400 and you miss because you are pulling holdover out of your ass.

OMG, you don't have to use the turret -or- the holdovers if you don't want. Just center and shoot. Then a buck comes out at 400 and you miss because you are pulling holdover out of your ass.

Some of us hunt in woods. I'd have to cut trees down to shoot 100.

So if a buck's at 400 I'm missing it because I'm not seeing it.

Never been difficult to sort them who shoot,from them who Imagine and Pretend. You can follow the trail to The Do Nothing Gang's Couchboud Kchunts,from all the Hurt Feeler Reports littering the way. Hint. LAUGHING!

It is funnier than fhuqk,that nary a one of them(that means "none") can afford a camera. What were the "odds",that the "Victims" have more than a few rock solid reasons to Whine,all of which is heartfelt to boot and never not in the highest key?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Northern Lite "don't shoot",but at least there's FRESH Splendid Pixels for The Crying Karen Kchunts to pilfer. Hint.

LAUGHING!

I'm rather enjoying that in Retard Land,even the center of the fhuqking crosshairs are now suddenly "tricky",despite being surrounded mechanically by build quality,that grants opportunity to RELIABLY align what scopes are fhuqking SUPPOSED to do and that's steer bullets. Purty BIG Day for the Window Lickers,with that NEW "revelation" unearthed for them. Now it'll only take a few years of picking up pop cans,to make a Down Payment on their first scope that actually fhuqking works. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts and here's to the HILARITY of the Fact you think about me more times in a day,than you shoot live rounds in a year.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Some of us hunt in woods. I'd have to cut trees down to shoot 100.

So if a buck's at 400 I'm missing it because I'm not seeing it.

AlpineCrick lives out west. If you cannot even see 100 yds, why even use a scope?
LarryO!!! You have (1) guy that’ll swollow your kids it looks like!!! Congratulations!!

Laughing “with lots of periods”..................................

Bob

I know you’ll appreciate this, since you suck his ass... 😂

Boob, your boy puts forth way more effort than his haters, it appears you are the dumbest of fuucks, if this is your entertainment, you are a bored brokedick fuuck, which is quite obvious, sorry you must live vicariously through a washed up lazy bushelor that has never had nothing, or will never have nothing , thanks to your brother Biden... haha

You Oregon fuucks are special.👍👍🖕🏿🖕🏿
'223,

Like Hoalie ACTUALLY "shoots". Hint.(grin)

Or could "cut a tree down". Hint. LAUGHING!

She couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots,let alone "remember" the magnification or ocular sizing of her HERALDED Hissy Fit Optic...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING +P++!!!!.....................

Oooooopsie! Rude of me not to include a pic,for all of The Do Nothing Gang and their attempt at "living" vicariously.

Hint.

I'd feel bad, but the literal buckets of primed brass needing to be filled in this day and age of scarce primers makes me giddy.

GFY midget
LarryO!!! Love the effort your putting forth!! Rah rah rah!!!

AlpineCrick lives out west. If you cannot even see 100 yds, why even use a scope?

Either you're being a smartass or you don't hunt in the morning or evening. Which is it?

Fiber optic irons help, but nothing beats good glass in barely legal light. We couldn't scope our muzzle loaders until recently in MN. It's a lot easier now. I probably wouldn't have taken the shot at the bonus tag doe I shot this year with my iron sighted Knight. Bang-flop with the CVA+scope.
I rather enjoy The Do Nothing Gang's penchant to amass very WELL founded Insecurities,as they extoll that their greatest efforts,are simply blasse' for most...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". It's VERY "surprising" that you Crying Karens "live" vicariously. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts.

Hint.

Quick, keep moving the goalposts.

I'm sure some of your ass-kissers will be impressed.

And, I'm not gonna lie, that's a bigger tree than I'll ever cut down, but it'd be more impressive if you were taller. With a less "village people" cum saver over your cock holster.

And the pic was from this century......
LarryO!!! Nice 4’r!!!! Haha

It'd be one thing to go up to AK and confront the guy man-to-man if he made you so mad, but you guys don't do that. Looking people up on facebook, looking up their families, finding their homes and addresses, talking about suicide, obsessing over them in general... that's middle school girl stuff, not what a man does.

It'd be one thing to go up to AK and confront the guy man-to-man if he made you so mad, but you guys don't do that. Looking people up on facebook, looking up their families, finding their homes and addresses, talking about suicide, obsessing over them in general... that's middle school girl stuff, not what a man does.

Actually, responding in kind on the internet is more mature than stalking (I don't know where he lives, don't care) or getting into a violent confrontation no matter how satisfying it would be.

But one of my few life's goals left is to make it to the finish line without kill'n any more people. YMMV.

Thanks for the info on being a "man."

GFY

Fortunately for The Do Nothing Gang,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It is VERY "surprising",that you "hard chargers" MUST "live" vicariously and the only thing you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies. Not that the botching Scopes,Rifles and regaling with The Doe Tales ain't fhuqking MAGNIFICENT Humor too,especially when so easily intertwined with your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Do not "forget",that them that can't do for themselves,simply must ride coat tails and obliviously quantify that Imagination is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Perhaps you Couchbound Kchunts could correlate,just how many times a day you "get" think about me. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to fuel them Insecurities and grant you more opportunity to steal Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your Best.

Hint.

LarryO!!! You got good at pounding wedges and carryin gas for the cutters I see!! Haha
Reading some of the ridiculous nonsense that passes for conversation on this site from a few posters reminds me of a bunch of teenage mean girls talking smack after a case of beer ..... it's a real hoot to listen to the BS, but it's obvious they aren't capable of backing it up even if they wanted to. Just shows how much crap some guys can talk behind a computer screen when someone like Rick gives them enough rope....

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your computer den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....
Reading some of the ridiculous nonsense that passes for conversation on this site from a few posters reminds me of a bunch of teenage mean girls talking smack after a case of beer ..... it's a real hoot to listen to the BS, but it's obvious they aren't capable of backing it up even if they wanted to. Just shows how much crap some guys can talk behind a computer screen when someone like Rick gives them enough rope....

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your computer den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....

I'm glad you could get off Stick's taint long enough to type a post.

GFY

As for Stick, he's a douche. His being a douche was likely a huge part of his son killing himself. That's not my problem, it's just an observation.

Another observation is that his ass kissers (that's you) seem pretty fuucking selective in which words from whom offend you. Maybe put on your big boy pants or STFU.

Giving shiit back to some midget a-hole on the internet is what it is. It doesn't mean the person doing it wouldn't back it up in person.

wink
Nice talk Bobby. Simple fact is , well I am not worked up 1 bit, I actually enjoy rubbin LarryO’s nose in shiit daily, I laugh, others laugh, I get pm’s about it, just plain fun, and most of the time I get paid to do it!! Win/win

I do appreciate the double standards though, your boy can fuuck with folks non stop, but oh boy, when folks talk [bleep] back, they’re obsessed, stick chasers blah blah fuucking blah. LarryO is a grown boy, if he didn’t like it, he would simply change. But boy, LarryO sure likes a good suckass!! Haha 😂

As a side note, just look how much effort your hard chargin little buddy puts into these posts, paragraphs, pics, he’s addicted, he loses sleep over this shiit, fuuckers like me live rent free in his pickled brain. Anyways Bobby, sit back and enjoy the show, or ignore it, but please quit whining.. 🤫😘👍

As a side note, just look how much effort your hard chargin little buddy puts into these posts, paragraphs, pics, he’s addicted, he loses sleep over this shiit, fuuckers like me live rent free in his pickled brain. Anyways Bobby, sit back and enjoy the show, or ignore it, but please quit whining.. 🤫😘👍

You summed it up better than me.
Anyone remember when Stick was challenged to a shooting competition?

Did he ever accept? He must've won, right?

laugh
that was very neat watching the huge tree - chainsaw cutting. thanks

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your compute

r den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....

Who's worked up? This is entertainment at a slow day at work for me. Larry's a piece of [bleep]. And deserves everything that comes his way.
This is comedy gold.

Pardon just a few syllables by me,scarring The Do Nothing Gang for their version(s) of "life" and their valiant effort to reiterate obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as they Cry about it. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

"Slow" day here and one would need to drive a stake,to monitor you Window Licking Whining Kchunts for "movement". At least you feverishly "get" to read EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel and that's just GOTTA "count" for something. Give or fhuqking take. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you "hard chargers",Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Like Sticky says, I don't shoot none at all, but I was frantically scouring the internet to find pictures to steal so I could pretend, and found a few.

Thank goodness for Google.....

😂
LarryO!!! What a busy day you had!! Do you run straight to the computer upon arrival every time?? Thanks for taking pics for me!! They’re soooooo stellar!! 😘🤣🤣
Quick, keep moving the goalposts.

I'm sure some of your ass-kissers will be impressed.

And, I'm not gonna lie, that's a bigger tree than I'll ever cut down, but it'd be more impressive if you were taller. With a less "village people" cum saver over your cock holster.

And the pic was from this century......

Holy crap! You literally wrote exactly what I thought line by line when I looked at Sticks picture! Nailed it!
Stick, what are the specs on that green gun second from the bottom? Thanks
Nice work putting that tree on the deck.

Take care

The Three Gorges Dam,couldn't begin to contain the plethora of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities! There's routinely more ammo than that,in my fhuqking crummy. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!

I thought Big Green went out of Bidness? Now I'm torn on 223,223AI,270,22 PPC Improved,6 PPC SALAMI or 6 PPC Improved,as it strikes me as being an extry bolt laying in wait?!? Google as you must and nod them pencil necks,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

dog',

1-9" 30" Three Hunnert Whizzum,1.355" at the muzzle. Roller Rocker Flat Bearing Trigger and "Sleeper" Love throughout. Smooches 2800fps 212 ELD's at 3.045" COAL and though shy of 20#,it still shoots soft. Hint. (grin)

Whistling my way through yet another Dog Schit Lot of fhuqking Norma brass,mainly for Giggles and then will get serious.

Rattled my way through all the 208's loaded for the piece of fhuqking schit S/S 70 Krassick 300 Whizzum above it and will try to remember to yerk the barrel this afternoon and get the receiver flunged in the Mail, for the 7 Whizzum UPGRADE ala 8" Bart' and 180 ELD magfed Smooches.

I'm rather good for The Economy...................(grin)

Hammer',

Being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort.(grin)

Not often,that a guy has the ground to get at things that easily. Hint........................

BS. I hunted Alpinecrick's backyard the last 2yrs and had numerous "circumstances" to dial click shoot both bucks and bulls, have numerous pics to prove it. Even Randy Newberg in his video had time to talk to his camera man, then dial/click kill his bull. I'll add I've hunted 7 western states unguided over the years and there were many opportunities to click and shoot even in general hunt units.
LarryO!!! Are shiitin me?? You went shootin today??? Haha
I think Stick is a Grade A douche canoe
I wonder if Stick has been able to Hug ALL of his kids today
I wonder if Stick has been able to Hug ALL of his kids today

Like he cares???....

LarryO is all about LarryO, if only obviously... hence some other swingin Dick piling up his ex regularly....🤣🤣

So if I take a good dump or two every day, does that make me one of the regular folks?
Stick, a 212 at 2800 sounds like a bad ass combo! How wide is your receiver? Sounds like 1.355" at muzzle is wider than receiver, or is it the same? Thanks
The “legend” himself, that worries about other folks couches!!! Haha

You really can’t make this shiit up, not even on the www!!! And he orders “custom” patches that say, “fuuck your couch”!!!! Haha uuuuum, fuuck who’s couch??? 😂😂

Come on dumbgunner, dogcatcher and the rest of the no killin faags that live vicariously!!! 😂😂😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upper and lower body program
Originally Posted by aalf

So if I take a good dump or two every day, does that make me one of the regular folks?

You good aalf!! Haha

Damn, the logging video/pic was 25 years and 50 pounds ago.

Three chins and no neck doesn't look good on anyone, but the greying village people 'stache kinda pulls the whole thing together as well as possible I guess.

😂

Edit: I'll be fair and post a recent one of me with my muzzle loader doe from late November

Just so we're all clear, when I call Stick a doughy, fat POS, it ain't the pot call'n the kettle black.

SOMEONE needs to get off the couch.

But, thanks, I'm over 50 now and was feeling bad about slowing down to 9min/mile run pace. I feel a lot less bad now.

A LOT less.

Fuucking fat POS telling me to get outside when he can't see his damn feet without bending over. That's so freaking hilarious.
Larry, a 212 at 2800 sounds like a bad ass combo! How wide is your receiver? Sounds like 1.300" at muzzle is wider than receiver, or is it the same? Thanks

It's greater than receiver diameter.(grin)

Might I hear CRYING Karens in the background,yet again MELTING like the fhuqking Snowflakes they are? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
Larry, a 212 at 2800 sounds like a bad ass combo! How wide is your receiver? Sounds like 1.300" at muzzle is wider than receiver, or is it the same? Thanks

It's greater than receiver diameter.(grin)

Might I hear CRYING Karens in the background,yet again MELTING like the fhuqking Snowflakes they are? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Dude, start an exercise program. I recommend walking......

.....away from the refrigerator.

😂
Stick, gotcha.

What stock is that? Thanks
Stick, gotcha.

What stock is that? Thanks

You might be good over on “as dumb as it gets”, there’s like (5) posts a week, betcha can’t guess who’s flappin their gums??? Haha 😂😂
I'm here to talk guns and shooting. Stick is a good resource. Get over yourself.
I'm here to talk guns and shooting. Stick is a good resource. Get over yourself.

He's a fat piece of shiit who acts like a complete douche. You yourself never answered if you were being a smartass or just don't hunt low-light after your "why use a scope" comment.

GFY
I think a scope would be a hindrance in the north woods. Why not take up archery if shots are that close? Serious question.
I think a scope would be a hindrance in the north woods. Why not take up archery if shots are that close? Serious question.

Have you hunted the north woods? Serious question. I'll await a detailed explanation as to why you think an optic would be a "hindrance" in low light conditions early or late in the day.

Archery, rifle, muzzle loader are not mutually exclusive in MN. You can actually do them all. Some of us do.

😉
How far are the shots? I live out west, I can see for miles. If I was only shooting 40 yds, I'd probably shoot a POS gun and scope combo from walmart.
How far are the shots? I live out west, I can see for miles. If I was only shooting 40 yds, I'd probably shoot a POS gun and scope combo from walmart.

Again, have you ever hunted the big, north woods?

Why exactly do you think a quality optic would be a hindrance shooting in low light regardless of the distance?
What's faster than iron sights?

Haha [bleep] your a dummy!! It would be funnier than fuuck to see some of you idiots to actually “hunt”, ie; archery or musket... hint

Do love the vid of the stupid [bleep], missing or humpin up game at long range, just to track it down and loose or put the kill shot, for “likes”....

You really don't like answering questions or backing up what ya said, do ya?

Why exactly do you think a quality optic would be a hindrance shooting in low light regardless of the distance?

You do you, but I'm not trying to win a race if I'm shooting first, or especially last light.
I did answer it. I think iron sights are faster than a scope, not to mention offer unlimited field of view. Just my opinion. Its kind of like if you hunted out west you'd know Leupolds are pieces of schit.

A scope
I did answer it. I think iron sights are faster than a scope, not to mention offer unlimited field of view. Just my opinion. Its kind of like if you hunted out west you'd know Leupolds are pieces of schit.

Again: have you hunted the north woods?

And, thanks for confirming what I thought. You don't do a lot of low light hunting, or, if you do, you're not good at it.

Ya can't shoot "fast" at what you can't see well enough to identify......

😂
Originally Posted by forester22

A scope

C'mon man, he was on a roll.

All those fast-shootn 3-gun winners use irons on their rifles because it's "faster."

😂
Yea.....it's MUCH faster to focus on three different points instead of 1-2

And Irons are MUCH more precise than optics
How much precision do you need at 30 yards?

You poor stupid fuuckin idiot, your waaaay over your head, yet again, you LarryO suckass bitch. Keep reading message boards wishin you could

It's damn clear you've neevr hunted in the woods

As to answer:. Are you talking clear open cultivated pine woods, or nasty mountain laurel thickets. Where I may have to thread a bullet through an opening the size of a playing card
Originally Posted by forester22

A scope

Don’t shatter her dreams, these are the stupid fuucks LarryO!!!! Thrives on. Haha

Well, for one, you need to know precisely what you're shooting at.

That right there makes a scope > irons in low light.
We gotta stop this [bleep] right now!!!!

Do you fuuckers know what it takes to kill a kelpfed beach bear while cruising tide flats????????

Do you fuuckers know how hard it is to kill (4) deer during a 8 month season with a rifle??? I mean this shiit is serious!!! LarryO is legit!!! She shots more than anyone!!! Pinky promise!!! 😂😂😂

It's damn clear you've neevr hunted in the woods

As to answer:. Are you talking clear open cultivated pine woods, or nasty mountain laurel thickets. Where I may have to thread a bullet through an opening the size of a playing card

That is my muzzle loader deer lying there. Pic from where I shot. I considered that "wide open" but still needed to be "precise" as to not hit branches on the way.

Hey you be nice!!! Dogsnatcher223 just might cry!!! Liar Larry is a very good resource!!! Haha 🤣🤣
I know one thing for a fact... it is way easier to set up a brush country rig than an open country rig!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno, I just run a rig... fairly simple shiiit..
Fun watching you guys get worked up because I asked Stick a question about his rifle. Lol.

And those ranges you guys hunt could use a $30 Barska and core-lokts.
Fun watching you guys get worked up because I asked Stick a question about his rifle. Lol.

It's fun watching you tap dance around your douchy comment, then avoid questions.

Have you ever hunted big north woods? It's a simple question.

😉

And those ranges you guys hunt could use a $30 Barska and core-lokts.

Dumb dumb, again, no one is gettin worked up, just funny watching the do nothing gang, which LarryO aledgedly despises , hang on her every word... #youradumbfuck

It's fun watching you tap dance around your douchy comment, then avoid questions.

Have you ever hunted big north woods? It's a simple question.

😉

I don’t think she’s ever hunter period... hint
Remember, the fuuckers that ask, never do anything, if only obviously
I'm just kinda in awe at how big of a tub-o-shiit Larry's become.

I guess I assumed he stayed in shape running around Alaska looking for creeks to throw rifles into.

I mean, all the smack talk about couches and everyone else staying indoors and it turns out that the dudes looking like 15 pounds of manure shoved into a 10 pound sack.

After the crap that loser said about my son, I never thought I'd say this, but damn, I think I do feel sorry for the guy. He's an epic douche, but he's literally a short, bald, and fat epic douche.

Heck, I don't know if I could handle just being short.....

😂
Hey!!! LarryO shoots more than anyone!!! Haha 😆
You gotta get practice for those beachfed bears and 8 month long Sitka bucks!!! Spotlights first 2 weeks of November is $$$ . Haha
Yes, I've hunted the UP several times. I brought a bow. The guys in camp had retarded guns like a 300 Weatherby and high power scopes to try and shoot a scrawny ass deer at 40 yards.

You post a pic of a doe wrapped in a tarp, not sure if you're bragging or complaining? Shooting does is like banging fat chicks, have some self respect, don't post proof.
Uuuuuuuum,, noone is talking about killing does, except maybe your fork horn killin buddy.... We don't kill does round here, and we got a (3) week season...
Yes, I've hunted the UP several times. I brought a bow. The guys in camp had retarded guns like a 300 Weatherby and high power scopes to try and shoot a scrawny ass deer at 40 yards.

You post a pic of a doe wrapped in a tarp, not sure if you're bragging or complaining? Shooting does is like banging fat chicks, have some self respect, don't post proof.

Maybe don't hunt with idiots?

The UP isn't known for "scrawny" deer. Sounds like your deer camp was a goat fuuck all around.

If you were hunting with guys shooting scrawny deer in the UP, well, that explains a LOT......
Goalie,serious question, do you use binoculars while hunting?
Goalie,serious question, do you use binoculars while hunting?

Yeah. 8x. I'd have gone by a lotta deer without seeing them if I didn't use binos still hunting.
Thanks. I was wondering if you used bino's or not.
Thanks. I was wondering if you used bino's or not.

I have to in the thick stuff.

I don't use my scope to ID objects, and I need magnification to see them when they are hiding/bedded.

They are not as critical when I'm in a stand, because then I'm just seeing deer I don't have a shot at. And if I do get a shot, I would see/hear them coming without binos.

I've had a few "I wish I hadn't seen that deer" moments over the years from the stand.
I understand using the bino's in the thick stuff,cause you're looking for bits and pieces of the deer. Believe it or not I do the same thing while hunting here in New Mexico, you have to see the animal before it sees you. Except I use 12x while walking. I use those cause I can also look at a deer cross canyon and be able to see if the deer is a legal animal or not.
© 24hourcampfire