Home
Posted By: Deakin Bino Pack - 01/25/21
I need input as to what you guys have experience with. Using these for a pair of swaro slc 10x42.

Need a pouch or attachment for a range finder.

Thanks for the help
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Bino Pack - 01/25/21
AGC.
Posted By: Judman Re: Bino Pack - 01/25/21
Originally Posted by gitem_12
AGC.

Ya bro.... got 3 of em
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by gitem_12
AGC.

Ya bro.... got 3 of em

Love mine. It's simplified a lot of [bleep]. Seriously thinking about ordering one of the Razco holsters for it as well
Posted By: Judman Re: Bino Pack - 01/25/21
Love em, thanks to you my 15’s ride in one now. 👍
Originally Posted by Judman
Love em, thanks to you my 15’s ride in one now. 👍

Glad to help. There may be "less" bulky options on the market, but when you figure out that you have to add extra external pockets to them to do the same thing An AGC does...the AGC "connects a lot of Dots"
Posted By: handwerk Re: Bino Pack - 01/25/21
Marsupial fan here....
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Bino Pack - 01/25/21
I initially bought a AGC. It held my phone , binos range finder and wind checker. I found it a bit bulky for me. It is built well. I later bought a marsupial with a range finder pouch separate from the bino pouch. I prefer the marsupial as it is more compact and use it mostly. Honestly if I as falling off the edge of the world I would grab the AGC. Some people don't like the marsupial because of the magnet closures that effect their compass. I am primarily a blind and treestand hunter so that is what I use it for. PS. i got a little junk in the trunk so that is why the shorter more compact Marsupial is more comfortable for me.
Posted By: Deakin Re: Bino Pack - 01/26/21
Thanks guys great input
Posted By: Biggs300 Re: Bino Pack - 01/29/21
I'm using the Rick Young Outdoors bino strap with a bino cover and two attachments; one for my range finder and another for GPS (when I need it) all attached to the cord type harness. I've owned 3 different harnesses and this is the easiest to use, most comfortable harness. More importantly, it stays out of the way of backpack straps, and other gear. Wished I would have found them sooner.
Posted By: TxHunter80 Re: Bino Pack - 01/29/21
Another vote for the Marsupial. It doesn't hold a bunch of other stuff but its a great minimalistic pack. As said, the magnets can be an issue for some. They have a handy chart that shows what size you need on their website.
© 24hourcampfire