Home
Saw a Brown pair in new condition in a Pawn Shop. Carry bag, straps, paper work, lens covers, it's all there.
I liked them even though they seemed a little heavy, but for $265 out the door they seem like a smart option.

Any of you guys have any experience with these?

Thanks,
Fenton

Pretty sure anyone reading this thread would have brought them home.
Um, yes. That's a phenomenal deal. A hunting buddy uses that bino, and it doesn't give up much at all to my Geovid HD.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Um, yes. That's a phenomenal deal. A hunting buddy uses that bino, and it doesn't give up much at all to my Geovid HD.

Oh stop it Jordan!!
go back and get them......
Have 2, 10x42's and 1, 10x32.
Originally Posted by Fenton
Saw a Brown pair in new condition in a Pawn Shop. Carry bag, straps, paper work, lens covers, it's all there.
I liked them even though they seemed a little heavy, but for $265 out the door they seem like a smart option.

Any of you guys have any experience with these?

Thanks,
Fenton

If you don't want them, I do. Seriously. I'll pay you for your trouble.
Thanks for your quick reply guys. I figured it was a no-brainer, just thought I’d run it by you all in case there was something I should know about.
I did go back and bought them.
Buy Now.
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Pretty sure anyone reading this thread would have brought them home.

Yep.
Had a pair several years ago. Great glass, but a tad heavy IMHO. For $265 they'd have gone home with me.
I’ve read that the HD are’s are very good. I looked through the non HD and they had considerable CA and weren’t that sharp.
Originally Posted by Fenton
Thanks for your quick reply guys. I figured it was a no-brainer, just thought I’d run it by you all in case there was something I should know about.
I did go back and bought them.

Great find. Congrats!
© 24hourcampfire